• Python Yellow

• Tango Red

• Custom (Comment your colour)

Results are only viewable after voting.
56f9be2a567ea93b09633275b0be6af8.jpg

Mica Blue for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: DW81, Snake Pliskin and Daggerit
Looks ever so slightly darker than my sepang 8v, probably the nicest 8p's I've seen.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, Keano04, Add_Profile and 1 other person
I was ok with it for free, not sure primer is worth £2400 though ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
d2546bf78429216b02078dcf810f467e.jpg
ba3b4ce752c92e3361c58e30113dda87.jpg
Lol yeh I don’t think there will be nowhere near as many of these new ones in Nardo as there is in the PFL and FL as no one is wanting to spend that kinda money on what was once a free colour

Reactions: Terminator x
Lol yeh I don’t think there will be nowhere near as many of these new ones in Nardo as there is in the PFL and FL as no one is wanting to spend that kinda money on what was once a free colour

I also think its nowhere near as exclusive anymore. When I got my nardo it was pretty much only Audi RS' that you would see (and the occasional porsche in crayon). Now every other skoda and vw that you see have it.

A new Colf 8 r-line passed me by yesterday in Nardo VW name it Moonstone grey not a fan of Nardo on any Audi it's a bit choosing Voodoo blue when Turbo Blue is available

Went to the fridge, reminders everywhere.
7b21622d420a3b24fad4a200c8d09889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x and Jassyo06
Went to the fridge, reminders everywhere.
7b21622d420a3b24fad4a200c8d09889.jpg

I still prefer Venetian purple over Racing Mica mate for the reason being Venetian is instantly recognisable as a Exclusive paint on an Audi...don't get me wrong Mica is a stand out colour ....but Cadbury purple is rarer Purple is back in vogue lol

I still prefer Venetian purple over Racing Mica mate for the reason being Venetian is instantly recognisable as a Exclusive paint on an Audi...don't get me wrong Mica is a stand out colour ....but Cadbury purple is rarer Purple is back in vogue lol

Not sure I’d live with the purple, hence the change of heart.

Somehow avoided it this time for some bizarre reason

Said that Harvey needed her to take him to see the trains. Judge Judy said “OK just ensure the next time you put a car on its roof you are 10 x over the drink drive limit and have consumed at least 1kg of the marching powder
Incidentally that last crash was not a million miles from me!!!!

Reactions: 8YARWY
Just be sure you keep your distance, that's the last thing you want to hit your car (correct pronoun used lol)

Reactions: 8YARWY
Just be sure you keep your distance, that's the last thing you want to hit your car (correct pronoun used lol)

Often used to see her in Horsham town, as she lived In Dial Post, but believe she’s bagged another younger “male” in Essex. Cars on their roofs are, I’m told a “normal” state of play, hence she’ll be at home!!
My partner is a sitting magistrate and had Ms Price in front of her last year post her fighting with another parent outside one of her kids schools

I’ve gone for mythos black.

Had mine not been LE then I would have either gone Daytona or exclusive.

Can audi not do any paint of choice as long as it is within the VAG group? For example blu vathys on a lamborghini.

Can audi not do any paint of choice as long as it is within the VAG group? For example blu vathys on a lamborghini.
Doubt it as l have never seen a Audi in a Lambo colour BMW did do a M3 in one colourthat ..name of the colour was Grigio Telesto So it could be possible to get a Lamborghini paint colour on a Audi but l think the choices would be limited ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-121547_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-121547_Chrome.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20220104-121655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-121655_Chrome.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and mb127
When I ordered mine I was told if I can get a paint code for a colour I wanted and the factory acknowledged the code we’re good.
But they were very specific in saying no Lamborghini colours.

I had the same issue, provided them with a code for lamborghini colour. Dealers said it was fine and audi uk but then the factory declined the order. Last minute went for ara blue but now I'm thinking that I've made a mistake as it's costing 2400 for a colour that was widely available on previous models.

I had the same issue, provided them with a code for lamborghini colour. Dealers said it was fine and audi uk but then the factory declined the order. Last minute went for ara blue but now I'm thinking that I've made a mistake as it's costing 2400 for a colour that was widely available on previous models.
Also thinking just get a standard colour myself and if I really want the colour then I can just pay a good bodyshop to do a full respray. What do you guys think?

Also thinking just get a standard colour myself and if I really want the colour then I can just pay a good bodyshop to do a full respray. What do you guys think?
Ara Blue will look sensational on a 8Y but l do get where your coming from with Ara being used previously used on some of the other Audi model line up l am sure Ara was exclusively used on the R8 then after a year used on the Q2.."yuk" then on the 8V S3/RS3 but Ara is still a beautiful colour ....l compare paint colours along the lines of a nice suit it's the body underneath the suit that makes it special not the suit ...ergo

When I ordered mine I was told if I can get a paint code for a colour I wanted and the factory acknowledged the code we’re good.
But they were very specific in saying no Lamborghini colours.
Most lamborghini paint colours/codes existed long before Audi purchased lamborghini....some stunning paints lamborghini do but most of time it's external design that makes the paint colour exceptional...for instance my Voodoo blue colour never have looked anywhere near as stunning as it did on a 911 or the 918 Porsche spider the car the paint colour was firstly introduced

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-153744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-153744_Chrome.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 20200704_062922.jpg
    20200704_062922.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: Snake Pliskin

Wow, so you’d get a respray just on the panels you see ? What about shut lines / A B C pillars inside / under Bonnet / boot area ?

Ara is a gorgeous colour
8Y S3 in Ara

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Most lamborghini paint colours/codes existed long before Audi purchased lamborghini....some stunning paints lamborghini do but most of time it's external design that makes the paint colour exceptional...for instance my Voodoo blue colour never have looked anywhere near as stunning as it did on a 911 or the 918 Porsche spider the car the paint colour was firstly introduced

I'd say that is an injustice to your S3 mate as it looked stunning in voodoo.
I get where you are coming from, but a colour can make a car look the best it can possibly be can't it.
I get as much pleasure from seeing a voodoo S3 as I do a Porker in that colour & in many ways you could argue rarer :icon thumright:

The second exclusive paint colour i have seen on a 8Y first one was Nardo......:puke2:Great find mate
Also seen this A3 in "Carat"...
Instagram

And an S3 in Porsche Uni Green (Auditography did a video on a Sportback in the same colour)
Instagram1

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
Also seen this A3 in "Carat"...
View attachment 247972
And an S3 in Porsche Uni Green (Auditography did a video on a Sportback in the same colour)
View attachment 247975
Uni Green looks a little lighter in shade than Viper Green ??? Difficult to tell tbh given the lighting plus Auditography's car vlog was filmed against a snow covered backdrop

Reactions: Mastachaz