What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Just bought myself a das-6 pro with the Meg's 105 and 205 and the CG hex logic pads.

Now the fun begins!!!

Reactions: scotty76, Keef and ScottishA4B9
Been there in the past. Audi paint is rock. :)

Yeah I have heard that. I'll judge it myself, but we'll see what happens. Making a hobby of it anyway so will use on other cars lol

Reactions: scotty76
Reactions: Scottyg and scotty76
Nothing, like BH I have a garage full of the stuff. Currently have all I need.............

Reactions: Scottyg
@Bristle Hound but I can nae use mine just now. My wife went into the garage the other day and asked why I have 7 drawers and 5 shelves full of 'car cleaning stuff?' My reply, 'I need it'! :whistle2::rulez:

Reactions: NevMan, Djs3saloon and SW14NY'S
This stuff is the cats pyjamas
You can use it neat on the wheels, as a pre-wash or Snow Foam
6e1795edad3e49445536a832dfe5712d.jpg

www.supercarsofscotland.co.uk
Twitter: @supercarsofSCOT
Instagram: supercarsofscotland_uk

Reactions: NevMan and Scottyg
PS then I said I need some Gyeon Cure, some CarPro Reload and a soft clay bar for when I'm better. I got a very strange look back and then a '*** you're unbelievable'. :whip:

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound and SW14NY'S
PS then I said I need some Gyeon Cure, some CarPro Reload and a soft clay bar for when I'm better. I got a very strange look back and then a '*** you're unbelievable'. :whip:

They just don't understand ...lol

Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound and Scottyg
My reply to the missus when she asked "Why you spending all that time on your car?"

I said " Could be worse! I could have another woman! " :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Bristle Hound
They tend to use the bigger faster polishing machines like the Rupes, where in the wrong hands, can end up burning through your paint.

At least with the DAS machines, there's no danger of that!

Just bought myself a G3 Clay mitt. I wasn't aware such a thing existed until yesterday.

And I had already just went out and bought an Auto Finesse Clay bar the other day as well.

Ordered last week but only arrived today...

Dodo Juice Ferrous Dueller. Best decontamination spray/heavy wheel cleaner I've tried, only use it on wheels occasionally as have a pH neutral cleaner for weekly use.

doo doo juice waffle micro fibre, last of the big spenders.

Got a few CarPro bits to try. Iron X lemon scent to see if its actually less foul smelling than normal Iron X, Water Spot remover and a sample of Cquartz to apply to my alloy that was refurbished. Interesting to see how it compares to Gtechniq C5 on the other 3 wheels.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Defo! The normal stuff made me want to vomit whenever I used it!

So far i've tried AF Iron X, BH Korrsol and VP Dragons Breath....all of them are pretty horrendous...

At £10.50 for 500ml CP Iron X is certainly one of the more expensive. I want to try KKD Iron Rain next, and after that I think I'll finally decide which one to stick with!!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Keep us updated with what you end up preferring. It would be good reading a review from somebody that's tried them all!

Reactions: DrEskimo
Keep us updated with what you end up preferring. It would be good reading a review from somebody that's tried them all!

So far Bilt Hamber is winning. £13 for 1L and works really well.

In fact most of their range is top class and very well priced. Hard to argue with really...

That is good. I think my Iron X 1L was around £16.99.

@scotty76 Im looking forward to trying the DLUX. I never used a seleant on wheels before, only wheel wax.

^ This Detailing malarchy is so subjective guys lol
Me? I love CP IronX, but wow the smell :puke2:

What did I buy today? Another tin of CarPlan Tyre Slik :thumbs up:
PS Thanks to @Scottyg for heads up for this at B&M

Reactions: Scottyg, Keef and scotty76
I need some Tyre Slik. Still faffing around with Simoniz gel which is no fun.

I have indeed @Scottyg but what I'd like is the spray can coz I'm lazy. Just unwilling to pay RRP now I've seen these B&M deals. :)

Also looking to get some Optimum No Rinse but don't want to start another war.

I'm giving Meguiars Tyre gel another go. Will make sure tyres are completely dry this time before application.

Reactions: batch and scotty76