What Detailing / Car Care Products Have You Bought / Ordered Today?

Not really detailing, but winter tyres arrived and will be fitted with my winter alloys tomorrow
0e1e0fc2d7f91372e9c905c5254deb30.jpg

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Nice one

Reactions: Adam14
Winter alloys and wheels fitted, excuse the filthy car!
00d9ca622b97bb47e85da6e3b91b9e90.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
@scotty76 - Oh FK 425. One of my 1st QD's I ever used & still one of my top 3 TBH
Well jel ! Don't want to send me some do you ? ;):D
I think I sometimes over think things and recall 425 being a good all rounder. So rather than search for something new I decided to go back to my greatest hits. :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and NevMan
Another ******* k4 got 18 months out this..current one they are junk to be honest...l would have purchased a kranzle but just splashed out on a Samsung 75 Q90R which gets delivered tonight and l wont see it til Friday as l am at my mums til then...must be aff ma heed

Another ******* k4 got 18 months out this..current one they are junk to be honest...l would have purchased a kranzle but just splashed out on a Samsung 75 Q90R which gets delivered tonight and l wont see it til Friday as l am at my mums til then...must be aff ma heed
@jassyo06 - ****** hell mate you defo not having any luck with the K4's
I think there's a group buy on DW for Kranzle's at the mo

Reactions: NevMan, V6_Man and Jassyo06

Samsung 75 Q90R ......do you live in a mansion, jassyo06, ‘cos there’s no way a 75” would fit in my lounge haha!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Samsung 75 Q90R ......do you live in a mansion, jassyo06, ‘cos there’s no way a 75” would fit in my lounge haha!!!

It'll sit nicely on my bedroom/man den wall mate with my speakers on either side and below it...takes up most of the wall....saves on paint....lol

Reactions: Bryant1998, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person
I had same issue years ago with Karcher. Seriously over-rated by many people but they have great marketing.

Did some research a few years ago.
Went for a Nilfisk instead.
Not used it much, but will be from now on!

Maybe Karcher QC is *****, had mine for over a year with no issues so far. The Karcher we had before then lasted 10+ years but got replaced as was old and extremely heavy

Got some Ceriglass and Rayon pads to try and get rid of some of the fine scratches from my windscreen, they're a nightmare in the rain at night... And some air freshener sprays among a few other essential supplies.

10% off at slims at the moment!

Reactions: Moon
Going to be a white Christmas for me at least!

29E0C39C 3CF1 4168 B56F 08C6AFC68293

Reactions: Bristle Hound, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

thats 14 months more than my one lasted.
My last k2 lasted almost 9 years.

Reactions: V6_Man
thats 14 months more than my one lasted.
My last k2 lasted almost 9 years.

My K2 is 6 years and counting. Hope it is still working as I have not used it since the house move last month

Reactions: AlS3BE and Jassyo06
Autoglyms high performance tyre gel £6-70 delivered on Amazon a ****** bargain

Reactions: NevMan and AlS3BE
Carbon collective platinum wheels, alcohol prep and some cotton pads. Ready to apply to the wheels next weekend

4B1FE4A3 45D8 4541 8571 D5FA618E0F23

£11.19 is the cheapest I’ve ever seen this if anyone is looking?

I tried it at the weekend and it’s going to be my go-to for winter I reckon

Reactions: Bishop187

One quality tv there mate. I have been contemplating the Q80R. Only want 55”....Oh and not spend more than a grand, as TV not a massive thing for us, but 43" a bit small, and only LED

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06 and V6_Man
Bought some jet black spray wax/detailer and some wax and rinse stuff people have been on about worth try. Mind you the megs ceramic wax sounds appealing

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

One quality tv there mate. I have been contemplating the Q80R. Only want 55”....Oh and not spend more than a grand, as TV not a massive thing for us, but 43" a bit small, and only LED
Q80R is a great tv mate I was originally going for the Q85R..but l said to hell with it...

Reactions: SPIKE_ and NevMan
Anyone a discount code for Polished Bliss? @X3man has me committed to Gyeon Cure :friends:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
We're did you get it from @jassyo06?
Richersounds got it for £3100 in other words £200 off the black Friday price, not one for taking credit out for a TV.... call me old fashioned lol
20191201 141650

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan, Bristle Hound and SPIKE_
Richersounds got it for £3100 in other words £200 off the black Friday price, not one for taking credit out for a TV.... call me old fashioned lol View attachment 194420
WTF !
75" TV? Are you lacking in the inches somewhere else my wee Scotch friend lol

PS Looking foreword to the pic's :thumbs up:

PPS & this ain't in the right thread either. How the hell is this to do with Detailing purchase's :whistle2:
But I'll let you off as you just spent all that money on a TV lol

Reactions: SiPie, V6_Man, SPIKE_ and 2 others
WTF !
75" TV? Are you lacking in the inches somewhere else my wee Scotch friend lol

PS Looking foreword to the pic's :thumbs up:

PPS & this ain't in the right thread either. How the hell is this to do with Detailing purchase's :whistle2:
But I'll let you off as you just spent all that money on a TV lol

Used some of the deposit money l was going to put down on that TTS l saw a wee while ago...if the next S3 Saloon is faster i'll get one if not it'll be a RS3....So 18 months left with my current car or the the 3rd option buy it

Reactions: NevMan and Bristle Hound
Forgot to mention l got some Kamikaze Myabi Coat on BF £72-50, Similar product to Fireball Nano Coat...but this time it's not out of date....Roll on Spring,maybe a product @X3man You'd be interested in.....its not a ceramic coating and its not a ceramic wax mate...durability looks good

Reactions: NevMan
Forgot to mention l got some Kamikaze Myabi Coat on BF £72-50, Similar product to Fireball Nano Coat...but this time it's not out of date....Roll on Spring,maybe a product @X3man You'd be interested in.....its not a ceramic coating and its not a ceramic wax mate...durability looks good
How much ?
shocked.gif

Curious to see people’s thoughts on any of the products from Auto Finesse? I don’t really see anyone buying there products on here, but they have a massive range and seem to sell bucket loads. Has anyone any recommendations from the range?

Curious to see people’s thoughts on any of the products from Auto Finesse? I don’t really see anyone buying there products on here, but they have a massive range and seem to sell bucket loads. Has anyone any recommendations from the range?
Tripple. That's all I use.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_ and Bristle Hound