What did you do to your audi today

Marky007

A6 Black edition / A4 Sline / A1 Sport
Reaction score
Had one of these on bmw forum thought would try one on here guys

Just a simple what you have done to your car today from washed to bought something etc etc anything really. .

Reactions: Chipmunk73
I will start got myself some brake caliper paint as mine are a bit rusty will make a start weekend.

Will post some before and after pictures :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180508-124826.png
    Screenshot_20180508-124826.png
    259 KB · Views: 359
Reactions: feva
Cheap that Marky007

Today took mine for a 1hr run to try and clean out dpf. Didn't work and car covered in flies now

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marky007 and V6_Man
Checked the tyre pressures and ordered a Forge intake pipe.

Reactions: Chipmunk73, Marky007 and V6_Man
Started the car, reversed it to park it right under the CCTV camera, gave the keys to wifey to put them in the Faraday Pouch and then drove off to work in my Mrs' A3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS4B5, Chipmunk73, spartacus 68 and 1 other person
Cheap that Marky007

Today took mine for a 1hr run to try and clean out dpf. Didn't work and car covered in flies now

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

You tried the vag dpf app very good for £3

Reactions: feva
Drove it....proudly.

Reactions: winterrB6 and Marky007
Tried to get my fuel filler Solenoid out and wd40 it as its not locking but started raining so that was the end of that will try again tomorrow .:notworking:

I also bagged a replacement for my badly refurbished alloy. It was up on eBay at £250 or an offer; I offered £200 and it was accepted.

It's got a couple of tiny blemishes around the polished rim edge, that I know I can tidy up. More importantly, the titanium grey-painted sections are unmarked and original (and therefore the right colour). It'll get fitted just in time for the 3rd anniversay detail I have booked for four weeks from today.

Reactions: V6_Man
Drove to work an back in it, whilst having as much fun as possible

I also bagged a replacement for my badly refurbished alloy. It was up on eBay at £250 or an offer; I offered £200 and it was accepted.

It's got a couple of tiny blemishes around the polished rim edge, that I know I can tidy up. More importantly, the titanium grey-painted sections are unmarked and original (and therefore the right colour). It'll get fitted just in time for the 3rd anniversay detail I have booked for four weeks from today.

This is a ****** good deal you've got @jdp1962. I need to learn eBaying from you guys as I have always struggled to find a good deal

Reactions: jdp1962

Is that a 19" rota alloy.

Yes. It’s the ET43 fitting for B8/8.5 A4 and S4 models. The part number is 8K0601025CN.

Yeah its whats fitted to my car smart wheels mine dont have a mark on them atm :whistle2:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180426-175729.png
    Screenshot_20180426-175729.png
    795.4 KB · Views: 339
Finaly installed my revo intake minus a bracket

Reactions: Marky007 and jdp1962
Just seen a guy at fabricator gonna make the exact bracket replica to fit with revo in the middle ..

Attachments

• 20180508_144336.jpg
    20180508_144336.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
Reactions: V6_Man
Had my new revo bracket designed today .. will be lazer cut tommorrow . Might see if revo wanna buy my design for crec engine ... noobs

Attachments

• IMG_4313.jpg
    IMG_4313.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 346
Reactions: DieselJake and jdp1962
Ordered some new drop link's. Highly exciting .

Tempted with this, though any idea how much it affects things? I fitted a CR15 and to be fair I can’t tell that much difference. Different part obviously but just the question of “how much does it help?”

Tried to get my fuel filler Solenoid out and wd40 it as its not locking but started raining so that was the end of that will try again tomorrow .:notworking:
Was it an easy job? I need to do the same at some point soon...

Reactions: Marky007
Tempted with this, though any idea how much it affects things? I fitted a CR15 and to be fair I can’t tell that much difference. Different part obviously but just the question of “how much does it help?”

I think mine have worn out. Getting squeaks and knocks. These drop links are normally the first to go. So I'll see.

Bought a fuel filter but think i need vag-com to prime which i dont have.:help:

Attachments

• 20180510_113555.jpg
    20180510_113555.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
Bought a fuel filter but think i need vag-com to prime which i dont have.:help:

Try VCDS map for forum members near Newcastle and I am sure youll be able to find someone willing to help for few beer tokens

Thanks guys all sorted just cycled a few times all good :thumbs up: hopefully.

What happens if someone runs out of diesel same thing they would not have vag com at side of road???
:readit:

Thanks guys all sorted just cycled a few times all good :thumbs up: hopefully.

What happens if someone runs out of diesel same thing they would not have vag com at side of road???
:readit:

Buy a VCDS cable and keep it with you in the car, that's what I do

I was tempted, but @NHN refused to sell me one for fear of the havoc I'd wreak. :tearsofjoy:

. Buy it and once you have it you won't even think about using it.

Managed to fit 1 drop link this evening .
I thought it would only take 30 minutes. Wheel off, 2 bolts and Ta Daaa.
But no. My trusted garage has torqued up my ****** wheel locking nuts. Just smashed my bolt key trying to loosen one. Propper fed up.
Still managed to fit the drop link with the wheel still on.
Why does one job always lead to another :sob:

20180511 143407
Stuck bottle forte turbo cleaner in half a tank of fuel as a do with all my new cars :respekt:

Washed the car with CarPro Essence and then CarPro Hydro2 and I am blown away just by Essence. I had seen many videos of Hydro2 and man it is an awesome product - it does exactly what it says on the tin.

And it started raining as soon as I finished and beading is just

92e62b735904b4cfa2e5ff2144702421.jpg

Reactions: countwilliam and Marky007
6d17770290b83025945f6a23fc14bf4b.jpg
01cdc7accb2fa503ce2f75fb48a21432.jpg

Bumper off, painted the crash bar and RS4 grill on.

Reactions: Rob Milligan, Andyl57, Roadrunner146 and 3 others
20180512 141823
Painted my brake calipers today
IMG 20180512 144803
IMG 20180512 144829
all in very happy look alot cleaner hardest part is removing plastic wheel nut covers :yahoo: found the secret way which i wont post :yes:

Reactions: Rob Milligan, V6_Man, feva and 3 others