What did you do to your audi today

Well that was the easiest upgrade I've ever done (well apart from the fan washers)

Love the way my cheap Chinese one came in matching sepang blue (almost ;) )

Is it me, or is this image not visible?
WMtYaKAYVGtM3eehVnUBA8tXD6xuS1PXYOnwf-1HLFvV0Ef-Vzni3MapNO7S0xN2F3V3Z81cdA6UbfCtrikOTkPU4leQOdLTNM4PYKM3wQYNiu1Gfe-Qv8R_NMxX-Fz-R2cMNPALmPMCFcCjUHw3W53cuf1fZKP1C-iZ6rxLZT-DBhdStM_Z1bwwRXBvBjWhYGYLLd-oMc1ddrmNOwl2N8WxkL5tmcBrJDUJdPzR5g8vVA3OsNLan_rcz0BcdmUDfSCHejLPGpkZXtnEXRE-Ww42FrYZQYv0EkAoEjUNtwpzcDXrmYIMBwqWcBYf7TtzmRerENRXCkxHCMVMyr4zcaL8wOoLpDLkWsBAyB0Y6np0zbH_tItGyQ3nBKJoKoSR3L3himirdg_RPOlBChyYoPknfeG_xTAD894mfC7MITifblV-Ep7ua246YX_Fpqdavp3KXlMi_rIsVqQETg4u21r22P7sJEjKbxteLBQyn-7H3UhY6GLf0a5JpnK8jHEPTF3CDki1CGMftdJ6-s13h_dWtHC-3o6_AcpGgblphbR1SYzYP3OP5vCFhgdjoYu3mGCPi_g59EuDyKm-eYOvuOmpvUuTAwbYM33i0k4Y8ssIrS3cC4c1cjA-NShMLUzacMPjC-5GWXO8kjlFutpGqICql3opBo6LUCoygVBTRUEZsbE1ojjn822Dz4FZnQ=w2898-h1630-no

Sorry not sure what the prob was there, I just pasted it in, lets try this
IMG 20200723 131738

Reactions: jdp1962 and V6_Man
Well this week I have had two new Michelin PS 4S fitted.

I have also changed my brake lines for Hell Braided with Motul 660 racing Dot 4 and changed the Discs for MTech Grooved and Dimpled and Yellow Stuff pads all round.

The Discs came from PerformancebrakesUK and the EBC i got from I guy I know from My Focus St owners club Days as he seemed to be the best deal.

Reactions: Nitro_CR and V6_Man
Oh I also got a couple of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres on

Reactions: Nitro_CR and V6_Man
Replaced rear wiper motor and wiper arm, removing the wiper is a pig, in the end a bearing puller and boiling water did the trick.
723a76d197d1f31f0dc42cef9f4c44ff.jpg
119f4898806f50adc43bba97911dcd08.jpg

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Drove it for the first time since having refractive lens exchange surgery on both eyes earlier this month.

I can drive without wearing glasses for the first time since 2002. :)

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing, GAS MONKEY and Sir Chumpalot
While the wheels are off just had to do something with the rusty calipers, ordered a kit from E tech. As with everything its all about the prep, wire brush and cleaning all components with brake cleaner. Quite pleased with the results.

What do you think before and after pics? I know there has been many opinions on colours on here but i think this just looks clean and oem.
cadf3ebfb6e48ed9f8dd8b84e3628909.jpg
4e6b25ad11f1edab8121e0b1fe3882cc.jpg
d4a1a92ab64483570ba07b18c0e5948b.jpg
e17c3a02bcc113f789f2325c0d67383b.jpg
094c580db7a71257e7a267795535a996.jpg

Looks good - did you cover up disc, pads etc? Need to do this to mine soon.

Yes masked off discs and pads like most things its the prep and cleaning that takes the time and by design brakes are always filthy took a good 5 hours.

Yes masked off discs and pads like most things its the prep and cleaning that takes the time and by design brakes are always filthy took a good 5 hours.

5 hours - good to know, will budget the whole day then!

Can't wait to have it done, makes it look so clean. I have upgraded from 10 spoke 18s to 5 spoke 19s, so the calipers are more visible, in their rustiness!

Fitted the Eibach Pro Kit today took about 4 hours and didn't need to remove any parts to do the rears. Just need to let it settle for a few weeks.

Left the pinch in and took the arm's off at the top, I had spent the last few weeks giving the bolts a spray or two with PB Blaster so that may of helped.

Not a bad job to do at all really I have done lost worse on past cars.

Now what next ?!

Reactions: Deo
I braved the cold, and removed 5 weeks of building site from both interior and exterior.

happy boy now

Reactions: pelhamsdetailing
Fitted the Eibach Pro Kit today took about 4 hours and didn't need to remove any parts to do the rears. Just need to let it settle for a few weeks.

Left the pinch in and took the arm's off at the top, I had spent the last few weeks giving the bolts a spray or two with PB Blaster so that may of helped.

Not a bad job to do at all really I have done lost worse on past cars.

Now what next ?!

hows the drive on the Pro Kit ? Is it better ?

Hi All

think im going to cry , i attempted to fit the facelift rear diffuser , after reading upon the link and the A4 b9 has an electrical box on the other side - thats if you have a single exit

ive got all the parts too. I think this will fit the A4 b9 with the original dual exit already - anyone interested let me know , all genuine parts from Audi Cardiff

this was the mod i was doing:

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4...alence-assembly-non-2019-model-2964384/page2/

hows the drive on the Pro Kit ? Is it better ?
The Ride is good and not to different when in comfort mode around town. I haven't had much of a drive of it round any B roads but it does feel better in the corners that I have been round.

For the money of doing it yourself it worth it.

Reactions: InvincibleA3
The Ride is good and not to different when in comfort mode around town. I haven't had much of a drive of it round any B roads but it does feel better in the corners that I have been round.

For the money of doing it yourself it worth it.
Im tempted :)

have you got pics of the drop , off my drive which is a bit steep already scraping my maxton splitter if i go head on down lol

It's been an eventful week. Car passed its MOT last week at 60k miles, so treated it to a spring clean. Used PoorBoys Nattys carnuba wax which was really easy use, dressed tyres, the works. The original 2012 powder coated alloys are showing signs of needing a refurbish this year.

Also fixed the leaking panoramic roof for probably the fifth or sixth time. Removed a fibreglass repair I did in the early days and used Sikaflex 291 inside and outside which seems to be holding. Needed to relearn the sunroof with VCDS after I removed the motor. Also bought VAGs rediculously expensive sunroof silicone lubricant which I'll apply at the weekend.

Few codes following a scan including dreaded pressure sensor with air conditioning. I got Audi to recharge the system last year, so let's see what happens once warmer weather arrives.

Also fitted new driver's side floor mat, genuine Audi. Didn't need passenger side front. Anyone wants it, £25, still in wrapping.

Today was an even better swap out :icon thumright:
From the standard;
20210327 105326

To the improved....
20210330 182105

Reactions: Sir Chumpalot, RS5 JON, jdp1962 and 1 other person
Yesterday I gave the A4 an initial clean (jetwash, prewash and shampoo) followed by a clay bar on the panels that weren't too hot. Happy with the results and the paintwork looks a lot better but still requires a huge amount of polishing. I'm determined to tackle this myself before calling in the professionals.

Finaly had time for a long overdue bath!
20210404_170023-jpg.234760

20210404 170014

Attachments

• 20210404_170023.jpg
    20210404_170023.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 400
Reactions: Nitro_CR
Well over the past week I have had the joys of replacing the Thermostat and water pump, I also took the chance to replace the very dirty intercooler rads in the supercharger.

While i had the car apart i also installed a dual stacked Jag heat exchanger, I paid £99 for the Alloy Jag radiator and £16 for the hose.

Hoping to get to a track of some sort this year to have a play, Might have a day at Pod like i did in my 20's