What do I need to play ipod RNSE factory installed already

zollybosher

Reaction score
Ok have a B7 with the RNSE already installed but have a multi cd changer in the glove box.

First question is even though MP3 is one of the options on the console I am not able to play any Mp3 discs tried various brands and speed but the head just clicks over(also tried lens cleaner to no avail)

Second failing that I thought about attaching an Ipod, but I cannot see any connections to enable me to do this, so what am I looking at in order to get this sorted is it going to cost me a packet to get someone to install it?

Thanks for looking in

Arent you using the sd slots for mp3 mate?

Can fit an auxin socket, but of course its a dumb audio path as in everything is controlled through ipod.

Arent you using the sd slots for mp3 mate?

Can fit an auxin socket, but of course its a dumb audio path as in everything is controlled through ipod.

Thanks for the info but they are only 256mb (unless I can put in a larger card?)

I have heard you can put 4gb cards in but I am sure factory standard was 2gb non sdhc cards which is what I use.

mk1 rns-e takes upto 2gb sd cards, no sdhc & has a 400-500 file max, mk2 rns-e can take upto 32gb sdhc cards, so 64gb in total & no file max.