What do i need??

$clarky$

Reaction score
Alright guys im looking to fit OEM wheels off an Audi S4 to my audi S3. What do i need to make them fit?? And i want them to fill the arches so what size spacers is best??

Thanks

Glenn

i think using the PCD adaptors will totally screw up the offset. which is why people are running replicas of this wheel

I've thought about doing this also. The thing is though i love both wheels in the Avus type 1 and 2.

I'm going to do some research of my own on this as i'll probably be wanting to go Avus type 1 - 18" from the S4 or S8 and see if there might be some way i can get them to fit.

G

So guys if i buy some H&R wheel adaptors from 5x100 to 5x112 the wheels should fit!!

When you say the offset, that is how wide the wheels come out to fill the arches right?? I've read alot of people using H&R spacers so surely me fitting wheel adaptors wont screw my car up!!

The people that have got spacers can you please tell me what is best 15mm/20mm/25mm a side?!

Thanks guys!!:thumbsup:

Unless you are geting the OEMs dirt cheap I wouldnt bother mate, I ended up paying for reps...

I have 10mm H&R spacers up front and 15mm at the rear. works well with no rubbing at all, even with 4 peeps in the car.

Yeah they are a good price thats why i'm tempted!! So if i fit 5x112, 20mm wide, the wheels will go straight on the car??

Yeah they are a good price thats why i'm tempted!! So if i fit 5x112, 20mm wide, the wheels will go straight on the car??

Well, standard fitment is around ET35 for 18" rims, so you add 20 to that to get ET55 for the standard look. But you could get something around ET45 along with your hub adaptors to give you the look of fitting 10mm spacers.

Right guys i have found out that the offset for the standard S4 wheel is ET43.

Does anybody know if i fit 20mm PCD's to each hub then the wheel will fit with out rubbing??

All replies are very appreciated!!!

Thanks

Well, standard fitment is around ET35 for 18" rims, so you add 20 to that to get ET55 for the standard look. But you could get something around ET45 along with your hub adaptors to give you the look of fitting 10mm spacers.

Thats incorrect mate sorry, if your wheels are et35 and you add 20mm spacers then technically your wheels now become et15.

The lower the offset, the further the wheel will stick out. It can be confusing but this is how it works...

Right guys i have found out that the offset for the standard S4 wheel is ET43.

Does anybody know if i fit 20mm PCD's to each hub then the wheel will fit with out rubbing??

All replies are very appreciated!!!

Thanks

Hello again Glenn! You should be ok, but dont quote me on that. I've got 8.5x18" et30 wheels and they are fine in the arches with plenty of room to go out a bit further, so i think you might just get away with it.

You can just about see in this photo:

PICT0071.jpg