What do u do for a living?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where is it Jojo ?
I fancy some prawn crackers...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What have I got myself into? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm bang bang chicken.

So why does it go BANG.

Currently trialing to be a Road Angel Test Pilot!!

Just done the Ol' expenses.... and the mileage 4 this month...............

5483Miles in 3 and a bit weeks!!!!!!!!!

Left to long in the microwave as they debate whos next to return home to china and when to increase the takeaway to pay for it!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Currently trialing to be a Road Angel Test Pilot!!

Just done the Ol' expenses.... and the mileage 4 this month...............

5483Miles in 3 and a bit weeks!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus were the hell you driving? Englands only....what 700 or so miles (probably more) from top to bottom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting in investment banking in september

Boooooooooooring......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

which one mate-and more importantly can u get me a job there!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Citibank. It's a graduate position in the fixed income division. What area are you looking to get in to mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

im willing to work in any investment bank and any job but wud like to end up in the fixed income area eventually.......my a- levels are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif and waiting for my degree results but have experience.

u must have applied well in advcance! ive been a lazy git. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

im willing to work in any investment bank and any job but wud like to end up in the fixed income area eventually.......my a- levels are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif and waiting for my degree results but have experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed Income is genuinely dull. You might want to try the more traditional approach for job hunting in the city - drink your own weight in stoly, vomit on a barmaid and spend at least a grand in spearmint rhinos. Repeat 5 times a week until you have a job offer...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed Income is genuinely dull. You might want to try the more traditional approach for job hunting in the city - drink your own weight in stoly, vomit on a barmaid and spend at least a grand in spearmint rhinos. Repeat 5 times a week until you have a job offer...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha this worked for me !! highly recomended entry point to your career !

[ QUOTE ]
JOJO proverb say - Donkey's lips do not fit onto a horse's mouth & AudisSport.net take laugh at expense of good chinese man providing china food in Audi S3.

[/ QUOTE ]

NSD, have you seen your cat?
1525FIREdevil.gif
1525FIREdevil.gif
1525FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I run a take-away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... which is why I'm a fat b@stard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So what kind of take-away JoJo.

Shall we hold a meet there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinese dude, arrange a meet then peeps 10% off lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif (and free prawn crackers!)

[/ QUOTE ]

a VERY good chinese at that too! mmm! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JOJO proverb say - Donkey's lips do not fit onto a horse's mouth & AudisSport.net take laugh at expense of good chinese man providing china food in Audi S3.

[/ QUOTE ]

NSD, have you seen your cat?
1525FIREdevil.gif
1525FIREdevil.gif
1525FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jojo, nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

my innocent image of chinese food is now ruined... :))

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I run a take-away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... which is why I'm a fat b@stard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chinese dude, arrange a meet then peeps 10% off lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif (and free prawn crackers!)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, your still alive - Phew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich, your still alive - Phew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol!

[ QUOTE ]
no my cat would kick your...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a fat b@stard

[/ QUOTE ]
***!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to my chopper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Defo Craft Design Technology, lol, bak to the old skool

Graphics, Studio production manager

Hopefully to be the new owner of this place im at too!! Trip to the bank me thinks

College courses, PC build, maintain, Networking and just starting an online course for web design (Learndirect)

Back on topic. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif