What do you do for a living?

RobinA3

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Sorry if this question has been asked before, i did search for it but nothing came up.

I am pretty new on here so i wondered what everyone does for a living.

I'll start.

I am an Engine Test Cell Engineer at Bentley Motors in Crewe, work in the engine development team.

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Side kick of a popular car test program, I am the mysterious tame racing driver-cat.

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
RobinA3 said:
Sorry if this question has been asked before, i did search for it but nothing came up.

I am pretty new on here so i wondered what everyone does for a living.

I'll start.

I am an Engine Test Cell Engineer at Bentley Motors in Crewe, work in the engine development team.

i have a mate that works there with you! Dont know if you know him, Steve Wright?

B

Boydie

quite a few engineers!

so ill add another one lol

im a mechanical engineer on student placement for Calor Gas in Northern Ireland - biggest LPG gas retailer in Ireland

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Full time slacker.

Onlyme

I am the man that the puts the tartan stripes in the tartan stripes paint that you can buy in homebase next to the angle grinder sparks

Dan Gliballs

Onlyme said:
I am the man that the puts the tartan stripes in the tartan stripes paint that you can buy in homebase next to the angle grinder sparks

Really?

I've just bought the red and yellow stuff from there :o.k:

Must get some new bubbles for me spirit level next time I'm up there................

SteveS

S6 avant
absolutly nothing at the moment!

Onlyme

A4Quattro said:
I manufacture and sell left handed glass hammers, self levelling skyhooks, long weights and back peddling giggle-pins.

You in need of any tartan paint

K7ERG

Process Control engineer

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
smitch said:
Do they do it in a spray can???

Searched google no luck mate, only comes in a tub so you will have to use a roller

I work for the local council clearing up end of life and abandoned vehicles.

AshA4

Ash
I am a Microsft Apps Engineer for Virgin Media (OK NTL Telewest)

nivagh

I'm a buyer - I buy chocolate (well, somebody has to) and fats and oils for RHM (Mr Kipling, Cadbury Cakes, Hovis, Bisto, etc...)
I also do some part time work for a company helping schoolkids prepare for university entrance exams.

auroan

Java software bod