What do you guys prefer?

BBlackburn

Reaction score
Done a little bit of vinyl wrapping after bit of inspiration from few guys on here just wondering what you guys think looks better for the interior trims?

The black carbon fibre look?

fc6b925b.jpg

Or the silver?

56549d38.jpg

f4001508.jpg

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I think i prefer the silver.

both look nice bud..

im steering more towards the silver myself tho :)

i would have said black personally.. When someone says 'Carbon' i instantly think black.

i like both i used to have the black and i got bored of it so ripped it all out lol i say silver gives a bit of colour to the cabin

Thanks for the replys guys, I decided to go for the silver in the end, but I have more than enough black if I ever change my mind in the future. I put one small bit of black in only because the plastic was all scratched and starting to peel, thought would be a bit too much silver if I done the cigarette lighter too.

583a3b07.jpg

Silver, although it makes it look more aluminium than carbon IMHO.

so is this easy to do?
i am intrigued! and how much do the materials cost?
i have an avant with a couple of scratched up inlays, and this could be for me!

so is this easy to do?
i am intrigued! and how much do the materials cost?
i have an avant with a couple of scratched up inlays, and this could be for me!

Pretty easy yeah just need bit of patience and a hair dryer or a heat gun and a credit card of some kind. Materials are roughly £10 from eBay depending on what size sheet you want.

Pretty easy yeah just need bit of patience and a hair dryer or a heat gun and a credit card of some kind. Materials are roughly £10 from eBay depending on what size sheet you want.
nice 1 cheers!
so i take it you dont have to remove any inlays? if not i will have a crack at this!
i have seen the sheets on the bay previously! am i right the thinner the better?

nice 1 cheers!
so i take it you dont have to remove any inlays? if not i will have a crack at this!
i have seen the sheets on the bay previously! am i right the thinner the better?

My trims just click out so was easy, yeah just sticky sheets then once heated up becomes easy to manipulate. I haven't seen the sheets on eBay described by thickness just size of sheet.

i prefer the silver its more the the alloy sline one

If it looks better than the standard trim I don't see the problem?

I wasn't a fan of the standard gloss anyway and considering its all scratched I'm much happier seeing the silver now than that. I even got the storage tray where the ashtray was because that was scratched to high heaven.

If it looks better than the standard trim I don't see the problem?

Absolutely no problem at all Tim, its just a personal thing. I dont even think it looks like C/F. But then i think the worst thing you can do to any car is lower it so it looks like the suspension collapsed so what do i know :)

Reactions: chrissy1502002
Absolutely no problem at all Tim, its just a personal thing. I dont even think it looks like C/F. But then i think the worst thing you can do to any car is lower it so it looks like the suspension collapsed so what do i know :)

I think its because were getting old Paddy :undwech:

I prefer the silver definitely! Although I'm not too keen on the cigarette lighter personally