What do you hate???

Monday morning rush hour traffic!!! Self inflicted headache and heaterless van.

Being told that I have a 1 in 3 chance I will being made redundant in 6 weeks
But there's a 2 in 3 chance you won't be. Fingers crossed.

I hate smelly people. There's a bloke lives near me, sure he kaks n ****** himself. When he goes into the local shop, soon as he leaves the staff go round with air freshener. And I'm a season ticket holder at Newcastle (for some stupid reason) and the woman who sits next to our seats reeks of **** and vinegar. Surely they can smell themselves. It's plain nasty.

Reactions: Andy Crooks and Phil-1
You'd be amazed, being nose-deaf is more common than you might think - best thing is to tell them (gently if you can).

Reactions: Jake 61
We had some smelly **** at work a few years ago still works with us now and when he started he stunk and we told him and he never smelt since

I used to work with a fella who must have only washed at the weekends.his breath always stank of fags,never cut his fingernails and there was always a smell of damp carpet wafting up from his shoes.shirt collars were always black dirty even on a monday morning.

I got a work mate with properly bad halitosis
Smelt nothing like it, really strong bad breath!
Sure he eats excrement
Plus, we have seen him picking scabs and loose skin and eating himself!
Disgusting on another level lol
But I am in charge of him, if I say anything it could be harassment,
Tricky one lol

We had a trainee engineer who would regular as clockwork, start spraying Lynx AAfreeka all over himself around late afternoon.
He would announce that "he was bowfing". After choking on this woman trapping chemical s**t for several weeks, I decided to get to the bottom of the problem. So I asked him if he had a shower in the mornings, which he did. The next question was met with some embarrassment, "do you put on a clean shirt after your shower, or do you pick one off the floor". He announced that yes, he picked one off the floor.
He used to go and buy designer tops but, would forget to have them washed - and wear them for up to four days on the trot.
Some people just need educating, they have no idea.

Reactions: Sandra and CHEZ
Puegeots and citreons and at night always have one headlight out and mistaken for a motorcyclist on motorways and dual carraige ways hate the b**tards

Puegeots and citreons and at night always have one headlight out and mistaken for a motorcyclist on motorways and dual carraige ways hate the b**tards
Lol, you know, this is so true :sweatsmile:

Also same cars with stupid bright blind everyone cheap halfrauds bulbs

Reactions: Andy Crooks and Jake 61
Driving from Southampton to Chelmsford on a Friday evening.
Oh and the very muddy road to a house of my friend.... and it's the only way in.

Following ****** cyclists that ride four feet into the road from the kerb causing huge tailbacks.

Reactions: Muttley75, Sandra, marcusp13 and 1 other person
Realising far too late that you're wasting money and time polishing a ****.

Reactions: devo
Know the feeling. Been there,done that and more than once.

vodaphone having shops that give you a contract then when theres a problem tell you to ring customer service as they cant help .
then to spend a hour only to be cut off NOT HAPPY

Reactions: THQuattro and Andy Crooks
Did you hear about vodafone getting hacked last week just under 2000 customers details stolen including mine one the bank informed me of usual activity

Did you hear about vodafone getting hacked last week just under 2000 customers details stolen including mine one the bank informed me of usual activity
Yes couldn't tell me if my account was one of th just told to wait to see if I get a call from Vodafone very helpful

BT taking £30 more than they should have out of my account without telling me.

Yes & the nightmare of trying to speak to a human being in English to sort it.
Every quarter they take £17 to much for my broadband, I must have spent hours on the dog to sort this, they refund the money then a couple of days later cut me off.

Yes & the nightmare of trying to speak to a human being in English to sort it.
Every quarter they take £17 to much for my broadband, I must have spent hours on the dog to sort this, they refund the money then a couple of days later cut me off.

I've spoken to them every month for the past 3 months.

This will be the last time. If it happens again I will cancel the standing order and move to another supplier.

Got to love BT i got a email saying there canceled my db and will put me on something thats cost more dont think so
then went with Bt as there offer most reliable wifi i ve had problem with wifi and when rang customer services only to be told i need to pulg the earth net wire to my laptop didnt solve the fact the wifi was the problem took 3 months and endless calls to get a new router problem solved
these companys are just too big to care as BT mobile have just been given the green light to buy EE

I've spoken to them every month for the past 3 months.

This will be the last time. If it happens again I will cancel the standing order and move to another supplier.

Reactions: Phil-1
Car insurance! Didn't realise adding business use to an insurance policy increases the premium by 73%!
And to follow up an this. Cancelling the said policy was £170 to be returned last Friday(6 moths left on policy), but I waited till today to cancel it, as I was waiting for my registration documents to arrive before I could sell the car. Refund for cancelling the policy today is £109! What an absolute joke!!

Now I'm not the name and shaming type, so I will just keep the information as it is above.

@jojo I just took out a new policy when we got the Seat, I had to end up cancelling it but then took out a new 12 month policy with the same company, as we stayed with them they waived the cancellation charges and admin charges too ( I ****** well hoped so too). It was a pain though as to add the Seat mid term for the remaining 9 months, cost more than when I cancelled it and added it onto a new policy....its a joke!!!

Reactions: jojo
As the dark nights are here now, can cyclists please wear bright clothing and have at least a reflector on their bike if they value their lives just a tiny bit, or even some lights!!!

I cant even count how many times now in the last couple of weeks I have seen people on pushbikes riding in the evening with no lights and dark clothing on...seriously are you on a death wish!!???!!?

As the dark nights are here now, can cyclists please wear bright clothing and have at least a reflector on their bike if they value their lives just a tiny bit, or even some lights!!!

I cant even count how many times now in the last couple of weeks I have seen people on pushbikes riding in the evening with no lights and dark clothing on...seriously are you on a death wish!!???!!?
And when you beep them to make them aware of your presence, they react like we've committed a crime! Running them over is an option though. :D

LOL....yes of course that is an option :)