What do you hate???

And then they film you n post it on u tube I’m quiet famous on there

• Haha
Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Parcelforce
Screenshot 2021 09 17 00 06 11 431 comandroidchrome

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Oh, and finding out my mum's been paying £75/month for homesure cover with BRITISH GAS for God knows how long when they're advertising it on BRITISH GAS's own website for £23/month.
Obv. Cancelled now but be aware peeps

Mike

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Oh, and finding out my mum's been paying £75/month for homesure cover with BRITISH GAS for God knows how long when they're advertising it on BRITISH GAS's own website for £23/month.

Mike

****** shameless conmen

Mike

Should prosecute the gits for theft.

Way more than i like, and my current hates are property developers with estate agents in close persuit.

Reactions: Raiden
I'm not a fan of facebook and only use the wifes account for odd car items on marketplace , But, facebook sellers that list items for "free " just to get your further attention need a good talking too, Why say free when its not , arghhhh what muppets.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Adverts on TV. Hate them with a passion.

And I always have the uncanny knack of when I switch channels, I always hit the first advert.

It's why I hardly ever watch terrestrial TV. No adverts on Amazon.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I'm not a fan of facebook and only use the wifes account for odd car items on marketplace , But, facebook sellers that list items for "free " just to get your further attention need a good talking too, Why say free when its not , arghhhh what muppets.
Same here.
Have fb account only to sell/buy stuff. People who message you "if the item is still available" and never message back after your reply are just **** takers.

To top it off, people who advertise same item multiple times and in different areas are also time wasters. You reply for an ad in your area, discussing details and clising the deal only to find out, he's ****** miles away, what makes the deal breaker

Why, people! WHY!?!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Charlie Farley
People that slag other peoples cars off. When are we going to learn it is all a personal choice and are the owners pride and joy.
Nuff said.

• Love
Reactions: toooldforboyracing, 45bvtc, wab172uk and 3 others
People that slag other peoples cars off. When are we going to learn it is all a personal choice and are the owners pride and joy.
Nuff said.

That's with everything these days. People aren't allowed a choice, unless that choice is the same as someone else's.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally and 45bvtc
Nuff said.
MEGA! OH so right
Big Round Of Applause Smiley

Numpties driving in heavy rain with just side lights on front and no rears .
Drivers that undertake then push in in front of cars doing same speed on a very busy motorway.
Idiot white van drivers (other colours are included) that tailgate and stay in overtaking lane when you accelerate away after hold up stops.
Total knobs still going at warp speed when the road is badly flooded and they cannot see 50 metres in front , and no police on the road .
All on M74 and M8 this morning .
Rant over for noo .
Sorry

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Audi Bairn and Jcbmally
I hate it when someone tries to bring someone down instead of helping. Is it that hard to show compassion during this time?

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jcbmally
****** kids!!!!!

Now we never had any but treat my wife’s niece and nephew like our own. And you know whenever I moan at them I hear my dad talking even tho he’s been dead 15 years

So my nephew has finally got his backside into gear and got a job at 20. Earning good money and wants a car. He’s banging on about getting an RX8 and I’m trying to explain why it’s a bad idea. But of course I’m wrong and no matter what I say he has an answer for it. Well why f****** ask me then if you’re going to do it anyway

Then he’s moaning at insurance cost even tho he has no license. Mate if you had listened to me 3 years ago and started to learn you’d have some experience under your belt and lower premiums like your sister

I dunno we were all young once I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: THQuattro, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
****** kids!!!!!

Now we never had any but treat my wife’s niece and nephew like our own. And you know whenever I moan at them I hear my dad talking even tho he’s been dead 15 years

So my nephew has finally got his backside into gear and got a job at 20. Earning good money and wants a car. He’s banging on about getting an RX8 and I’m trying to explain why it’s a bad idea. But of course I’m wrong and no matter what I say he has an answer for it. Well why f****** ask me then if you’re going to do it anyway

Then he’s moaning at insurance cost even tho he has no license. Mate if you had listened to me 3 years ago and started to learn you’d have some experience under your belt and lower premiums like your sister

Aaahhhh, the kids. Enigma or diva, I have both :blink::haudrauf:

Reactions: Sandra, Audi Bairn and Raiden
****** kids!!!!!

Other peoples Kids!!!!! they always seem to make the wrong sorts of noise!!!!

• Haha
People who think DRLs are a substitute for headlights. Unfortunately a lot of those I see are Audi drivers :rage:

Drivers who are so insular they don't know how to read the ******* road and have absolutely no lane discipline.

The modern reliance on sat nav. Without one, 99% of drivers haven't got a clue where to go even on a usual route

Erm, Christmas :whistle2: Spend a fortune but it’s my fault, 5 x kids who sprouted 7 x grandkids.
Only joking, I like Christmas :smirk:

Reactions: THQuattro, Sandra and Raiden
Another thing that really ***** me off is people who intentionally run fog lights instead of or along with headlights when there's no sign of fog anywhere. It doesn't look cool, even in the 80s and 90s it didn't look cool, it just makes you look a ****.

Reactions: Charlie Farley and abmat
I hate " Sprouts" devil food along with Onion, nasty .

• Haha
Reactions: THQuattro, Jcbmally, Pinky1959 and 2 others
And whilst we are in a seasonable theme of dislikes,
Fairy lights, don't you hate those sets of lights that were fine last year but just fit for the bin a year later, arghhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra, Garrett 69 and 1 other person
But hey, merry xmas everyone :yahoo: :yes:

• Haha
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Garrett 69 and Jcbmally
And whilst we are in a seasonable theme of dislikes,
Fairy lights, don't you hate those sets of lights that were fine last year but just fit for the bin a year later, arghhhhhhhhhhhh
And the Xmas tree that was perfectly acceptable last year but her indoors wants a new one :blink: :haudrauf:

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Sandra and 1 other person
And everything else that was perfectly acceptable to her indoors last year but now she cant possibly live with or without!!!!!
setee, decorating, colour of the door, your hair, your shoes.
etc. etc. etc. etc. etc............

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Garrett 69
Instruction manuals in god knows how many languages, with just 2 pages in English !!!!! If we only had the 2 pages we needed, we could all run diesels forever!!!Instructions

Reactions: THQuattro, Garrett 69 and Jcbmally
Other peoples Kids!!!!! they always seem to make the wrong sorts of noise!!!!
That's why kids are like farts. You can only stand you onwn ones

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Rs31981 and Jcbmally
This is the manual for a work light - in 34 languages, that's 33 languages besides the one yo may need and 206 pages!!!!

Hand lamp

Health and Safety idiots who think they know everyone's job because they have a piece of paper to qualify them but absolutely no practical experience.

Reactions: Raiden and Jcbmally
When you spent loads of time detailing your interior and rain comes on. I know it always happen, I know.
Open any doors and rain just leave dry spots, if not wiped right away
***!

Attachments

• IMG_20220110_083501_edit_340328866825672[1].jpg
    IMG_20220110_083501_edit_340328866825672[1].jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jcbmally
Currently have 3 hates.
1) Sportspeople that think they are above the law and rules don't apply.
2) Politicians that also think its one rule for them and one for everyone else.
3) Media Celebrities that cannot get over previous marriage failures and also have an issue with not complying with rules.

There is almost a pattern emerging here.

No names of course but you'll know all 3 very well at present.

Rant over chaps , have a good one.:icon thumright:

Reactions: martin1984, rum4mo, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
And when caught out they all bleet " i made a mistake" or " It was my managers fault" or some other blame shifting game,
all a load of tosh frankly, they all new exactly what they were doing.

Reactions: rum4mo, Audi Bairn and Jcbmally