What do you hate???

Spurs and Man U trolls are doing my head in after last night.

Man U finish 6th and have won nothing in 5 years.

Spurs, really guys? Really? Won nothing in 14 years and most of the Liverpool team that played last night got smashed you lot in the final.

Get back in your holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Football.

sorry chaps, those that like that's your preference, but I hate it now.
I used to love football back in the 70's, sadly it's one of my no1 hates now.

Houses without either the name or number displayed! Arghh *** if your going to order ***** online at least give me a clue as to which house is yours :wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: Rob Avant, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 4 others
VAR in football, run by people masquerading as professionals.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Raiden and Sandra
Well someone really annoyed me last night and had to give them a telling off. My wife was embarrassed but she agreed with me in the end.

Watching top gun 2 at my local Everyman cinema and the couple next to me who where very posh and about 10 years older then me where just being loud, on there phones and stunk of drink!!!

Almost knocked my drink over as they couldn’t keep still but I left it hoping they would settle down. After an hour I said ‘please can you be quiet, everyone is trying to watch the film’ and the husband asked what my problem was. Then I got angry and told him we’ve all paid good money to watch this and your pi55ed. So shut up and keep still!!!! Peace and quiet for the 2nd half

Wife was worried he’d be waiting for me afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: RS5 JON, Rob Avant, Jcbmally and 3 others
Seeing and reading, that I seriously don't, of:

1) the royal off-springs, sick!!! - lower case please note - in The Times - which I'm getting seriously ****** off of paying for a daily delivery if ALL I get is the royals, the royals kids, the royals smiles, the how wonderful the royals are (not) and whatever else ***** the royals produce but cannot clear up after! and

2) anything Gwyneth Paltrow who's anal and vaginal smells and/or candles I don't want to know about - we all know where them holes are dear Gwyneth but not everyone wants to go there; but thanks to The Times we all have to hear about it and on and on cos someone has got the 'hots' for Gwyneth! And then there's the daily:

3) Football and sexual orientation and/or I'm coming out at last.

Nuff said. Don't care! Do yer own thing! Get over it... Move on...

PS: hands up anyone believing the seed that produced harry came from charly - all lower case..

This could be a theme: medal impostor - I serviced the latrines - next....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally
A very deluded young man telling me his C204 3.5 V6 N/A BlueEfficiency AMG Sport Edition 125 was a ' real ' A M G , Amazon / Ebay AMG tailgate badge + front wings BlueEfficiency badges replaced with AMG Edition .

Then it got worse , he told me it was Supercharged , bonnet already popped and open , surprise , surprise , wot no supercharger !

Honestly these twats must be on a Kilo of weed a night .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Raiden
Drivers that panic and brake when they see blue lights coming towards them and there's nothing infront of the emergency vehicle.

• Angry
Reactions: Audi Bairn, Andy Butcher and Jcbmally
Drivers that panic and brake when they see blue lights coming towards them and there's nothing infront of the emergency vehicle.
Totally agree, supposed to be “pull over to the left when safe to do so or stop in a safe place”, morons.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Alistair D
Totally agree, supposed to be “pull over to the left when safe to do so or stop in a safe place”, morons.
Something similar the other day, I pulled over to let Police with "blues & 2's " pass safely when I was going downhill and nothing coming......car infront of me decided to pull over going up the next hill with a blind summit, hummed and hawed a bit then craweled along waiting for the police to overtake when it was obvious it was not safe to do so.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jcbmally
Something similar the other day, I pulled over to let Police with "blues & 2's " pass safely when I was going downhill and nothing coming......car infront of me decided to pull over going up the next hill with a blind summit, hummed and hawed a bit then craweled along waiting for the police to overtake when it was obvious it was not safe to do so.
I bet the rozzers were screaming at him.

The new guy at work is doing my nut!!!!
I’ve been there 2 months and him a month.

So anything I sell to a customer I have to take a picking note to the warehouse and give too one of the lads to pick and give the goods to the customer outside.

The guy in question is a warehouse picker and he just looks at me all vacant and I have to say here is the list and there outside waiting. He just stands there saying nothing and sometimes I say are you going to take this out my hand and get it? Or if he does speak he says where the items are and points for me to get them all!!!!?? Dude it’s your job!!!! Half the time he’s just sitting about on his phone.

Then at lunchtime he loves to say how clever he is. The other day I was watching a meguiers video on DA polishing and he decides to stand behind me saying the guys are completely wrong and snow foam is a waste of time. I just told him they are not wrong and that you are. I didn’t ask for your f*****g advice and if I did you clearly know nothing nothing about cars. He drives a shed of 3 series which is 20 years old with different colour panels. And since he’s been here he has had a slow puncture on one of the tyres. Yesterday I said to him why haven’t you fixed it yet? You’ve had all weekend to sort it. Doesn’t it annoy you pumping it up every day????

He reckons that he’ll be working in the sales office at some point in the future. Luckily my manager says he doesn’t want this muppet on our team. Reckons he has 27 years of experience oh and better at selling than me. Well I got the job and you didn’t

Terminator

Reactions: Raiden
I find the best thing for d1ck heads like that is to put a couple of eye drops into their drink....but only after you have taken all the toilet rolls out of the bog's :blink:

• Haha
Horse flies, they are a nightmare at the moment.
Out with the tractor in the field and there are swarms of the critters, bad, bad ,so bad.

Horse flies, they are a nightmare at the moment.
Out with the tractor in the field and there are swarms of the critters, bad, bad ,so bad.
the best thing to do is to let them get started on biting you and then splat them....last supper lol!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
People going OTT on social media with what’s going on in there lives.

A couple I know have announced kid number 3 on the way. But there posting pictures in the middle of a field a million miles from home with ultrasound photos. Just why all that effort and fan fair?

Then I shouldn’t judge, but I do

A while ago I posted on here about a mate I’ve not heard from in years as he was asking people to send money instead of gifts for his wedding. I thought you cheeky git asking our group for money and don’t talk to any of us but rolling around in an RS4. Anyway he got married and looking at the pictures I’m thinking dude you are punching well above your weight???

I think she saw him coming. As she’s already got 2 kids that are not even at school age and the dad is not about. He’s had to sell the RS4 to fund this new family of his. I don’t see this ending well

Current Virgin media advert splashed across most viewing sources, it just gets right on my tits, along with the Ikea one, arghh

Reactions: Sandra
Just way too many adverts with rapping music, school kids clothing adverts, broadband adverts , just soo many, is there really any need to be using so much, I have no problem with it normally but it's getting rammed down our throats so much now.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Sandra
Just way too many adverts with rapping music, school kids clothing adverts, broadband adverts , just soo many, is there really any need to be using so much, I have no problem with it normally but it's getting rammed down our throats so much now.
Thing is rap isn't like it was in the good old lare 80' early 90's old school hip hop was the best man, even my 20yo daughter admits that today's "hip hop / rap" is utter sh1t3

Reactions: Rob Avant and Charlie Farley

• Haha
Reactions: Raiden, Jcbmally, Frizzley and 3 others
Drivers that need three car widths and block the whole lane to do a right turn, and not content with causing a complete blockage, they then sit there forever waiting to go when there is no traffic ...arghhhhh, why.

People!!!!!

Been staying in Rye for the bank holiday and it’s a lovely place. I saw a family walking through town with 3 dogs and one decided to poop. So instead of picking it up they kick it in the road!!!! Dirty f@“kers. I’d love a dog or cat but I can’t really look after it so I don’t bother.

Then today In the half empty car park this idiot decided to make his own space

Totally in the way!!!! I really hope it gets bashed. Is he really that blind or selfish????

c3f84cd212dc2f6deca25a62a858dfaf.jpg

Just thoughtless like so many others, it is not part of their world so don't worry about anyone else .

Too many ***** about these days…….

We had one today on a mini roundabout coming out of a retail park, instead of waiting at the junction to the mini roundabout until it was clear to go around it, said **** was sat across it and oblivious to anyone as he was looking down at……… yup his phone.

So my nephew who is 20 went shopping over the weekend and got the new Greggs out from primark. Give me strength

Also on my hate list for today, Barclays Bank, totally useless would be too nice quite frankly. arghhhhh.:grumpy:

Today peeve is the knob jockey who had his indicator on (passenger side) for 7 miles and doing 36mph in a 60mph zone and the 3 x **** wads behind that wouldn’t overtake AND they had the cheek to flash me when I did overtake when it was clear ahead, utter ball sack dimwitted **** for brains.
Aahhh, I feel much better now :yes: :icon thumright:

Allways good to get things off the chest...:icon thumright:

whilst on the subject of roads, why local highways find it necessary to top dress miles of road surfaces and leave 90% of the material behind loose, utter nonsene, then some plank drives past at 60 mph and showers cars with tar-covered stone chips.

Boris Johnson *** buy a new kettle for £20 and save £10 per year on electric, you ******* twatty inbred entitled moron.
I'll come along with my current kettle and **** you up with it as I won't be needing it any longer as I'll ask Shell to cut my supply off and do one, I've just about had it with this world full of ******* idiots, the "top 1%" better watch out as Lemmy used to say eat the rich... It's about time we started to kick off proper and rage against the machine. :whip:

b71223f1a1d37c569d2ecbaf843c7d9b.jpg

Environmental protests outside my home today

Numptie in an Audi driving like a C£&* on M6 undercut two cars and then passed me nearly hitting my wing (Flashed him for being a ****)
Then under cut another car to take slip road waving at me with one finger.
NICE person (Not)

Other numpties , middle lane morons who look at me like I am the one that is daft when I flash them to see if they will move over but don't.
DOH

What do I hate?
Drivers of Electric cars thinking that not indicating saves the battery power, and they'll get another 5 feet battery distance by not using them........:rtfm::whip:

JG

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie Farley and Jcbmally