What do you hate???

And when you beep them to make them aware of your presence, they react like we've committed a crime! Running them over is an option though. :D
LOL....yes of course that is an option :)
Doesn't that risk damaging the undertray, though?

Thank goodness you guys can't take your cars where I take my bike.....
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:yahoo:

Reactions: Nilz and jojo
They just made up it was a discontinued tariff and the nearest one like it was that , I did get by accident insane minutes etc .

They also said it was an open contract , made that up also .

Got it sorted in the end and kept it as it was for another year , it wasn't a internet data tariff anyway .

Another one for the darker nights, people driving with just their front DRLs on in the evenings, you do realise that you have no other lights on at all...especially ones that can be seen at the back of your car!!!

All cars with DRLs should be fitted with auto lights as default, as its just a joke!!

Reactions: Jake 61 and Andy Crooks
Picking Xmas presents for the Mrs!!! :help:and her replies to my suggestions, no don't like it, got it, an iron isn't a xmas present.
Only joking about the iron, :haha:
JG

Reactions: martin1984
Tw@ts that advertive something for sale on a the likes of gumtree,ETC. Item gets sold and they don't remove the ad.texted a fella today about a golf van and asked a few questions about it. All i got back was SOLD.if its sold,TAKE THE F¥€#ING AD DOWN!!!!!!and dont have interested parties wasting their time.

Reactions: Andy Crooks, martin1984 and THQuattro
HM Revenue and customs the useless ******* 11 months later still not listening to me with the fact that i didnt have 2 jobs at 1 time and the fact that there taxing me a full years fuel card when i had it 3 months and there still demanding money from me saying i owe them... 50 phone calls later i still refuse to pay because they dont listen

I aint paying if it aint right so **** you revenue and customs

Reactions: RS5 JON, Nilz, THQuattro and 2 others
Admin Fees, Booking fees. Now a car dealer is adding them to the bill, they say it's to be transparent about there admin costs. Should I put in a counter Admin charge to the car dealer for phones petrol etc.?

Reactions: Andy Crooks
HM Revenue and customs the useless ******* 11 months later still not listening to me with the fact that i didnt have 2 jobs at 1 time and the fact that there taxing me a full years fuel card when i had it 3 months and there still demanding money from me saying i owe them... 50 phone calls later i still refuse to pay because they dont listen

I aint paying if it aint right so **** you revenue and customs

I hate to say it, but the same happened to me some years ago when working abroad.
It took 3 years to sort out - all because the ar*ehole I was working for got narked when I wouldn't go back to work for him.

Not able to spend 27k on a B7 RS4, ha ha .

Reactions: martin1984 and Jake 61
B8 S4 Manuals being advertised as rare on ebay/autotrader... No. Just no. If out of 20 adverts almost half of them are manual cars then they are not freaking rare! and the tax being higher on the manual being higher as well is a pain in the ***.

sticky labels that don't peel off properly!

Reactions: Lavis89, Blackwhite and Andy Crooks
People that are too bone idle to use the search function.

Reactions: Sandra
Putting new screen protector on my iPhone and it's got lots of little air bubbles. Aaarrrggghhh

Reactions: jojo and Phil-1
If it's a glass one, pull off and try again!
Thanks chez. It's doing my head it. It's suppose to be quick and simple. I will not let it beat me.

I hate my iphone.
It's the most unloved thing in my life because my boss gave it to me.

I also hate phantom brakers. (Seeing as I am on a rant), I had to follow one into work tonight, 20 miles of braking for no reason other than he was too far up the a**e of the car in front.
In an A4 B8 as well, shocking...! All those LED's in my face....BOO...!

:gun2:

Reactions: Artimus, Nilz and Phil-1
Just bought a new laptop, (with Windows 10), because they are withdrawing support for Vista in April next year.
****** good laptop it was as well.

:grumpy:

I was on Windows 8.1. Just managed to roll it back but it's gone to Windows 7 WTF

I've lost programmes and my anti virus has disappeared. To say I'm ****** off is an understatement.
Looks like I will have to completely rebuild it over the weekend.

Don't upgrade to Windows 10.

Just spent the past 2 hours trying to sort out why the start button and my HP Printer stopped working.

Now trying to revert it back to Windows 8.1

Why didn't Microsoft test it first!!!!!!

I had no issues with my hp connecting to my hp all in one computer but i did do a hp support update and i broke my computer altogether luckily its less than a month old so i have to go and get an exchange on it

I officially hate digital fuel gauges! Give me back my analogue one please! lol

Before in my Passat, I could just drive the thing until the needle was into the red, and I'd have an idea of how low I can get, but I now have to rely on the inaccurate 'miles to go' reading. On a full fill up, my range was 450miles, but now after 370miles, I have a 40 mile range left with no change in driving style in between. Now on the digital fuel gauge, it's showing 2 bars left, which is 1/4 tank, though I suspect this will drop to the last bar and turn red as I approach 30miles range left, it's so goddamn vague!! Aaaaaargh

Reactions: Sandra
I officially hate digital fuel gauges! Give me back my analogue one please! lol

Before in my Passat, I could just drive the thing until the needle was into the red, and I'd have an idea of how low I can get, but I now have to rely on the inaccurate 'miles to go' reading. On a full fill up, my range was 450miles, but now after 370miles, I have a 40 mile range left with no change in driving style in between. Now on the digital fuel gauge, it's showing 2 bars left, which is 1/4 tank, though I suspect this will drop to the last bar and turn red as I approach 30miles range left, it's so goddamn vague!! Aaaaaargh

Lol, and as predicted, I just fired the car up, still showing 40 miles range, the gauge drops to one bar, and turns red. Petrol light comes on as a result! Grrrr

not being told the correct information ie had to give vodafone 8 weeks to sort my complaint (plus vodafone final response) before ombudsman will help now on month 17/18 and now been told as its being on going over 9month (still no final response from vodafone ) ombudsman probley wont be able to help what a load of trip and a waste of my time ringing being put on hold NOT HAPPY

Reactions: Andy Crooks