What do you hate???

people who drive in the dark at 6.30am with no lights on at all and only using there DRL's, should **** off and learn how to use lights correctly and what a DRL is for and also WOMEN who drive at 35mph on a 60 road while doing there hair and ******* make-up.

YES both happened in front of me one yesterday and one today didn't see the car without there lights on until I was 5 inch's off there back bumper so I over took the moron so I was safely out the way

Reactions: Artimus, Sandra, Nilz and 2 others
a pre warmed toilet seat, yuk :puke2::puke2::puke2:

Reactions: 45bvtc, Sandra, RS5 JON and 2 others
Drivers that drift from lane to lane without indicating. Your car comes equipped with indicators for a reason.

Reactions: Phil-1, Jake 61 and SDHA4SLine
Think I've moaned about this one before but...

People who cant be bothered to turn the wheel at roundabouts and instead opt to take the racing line thus nearly crashing into cars on the inside lane. Even more annoying when they have no idea you are there or that they nearly just crashed into you whilst they try to clip the apex :rage::rage:

And whilst I'm at it, driving slowly may be considered safer more often than not but 40mph IN THE MIDDLE LANE of the M6 during rush hour is just not safe. In fact its just plain insanity

Reactions: Phil-1, Jake 61 and Sandra
Non car members of my family
If I hear "it's only a lump of metal with 4 wheels" or "wouldn't it be funny if it got stolen after you have spent all day cleaning it"

Family or no family your going to get a smack in the face

Reactions: Andy Crooks, jojo and Sandra
Non car members of my family
If I hear "it's only a lump of metal with 4 wheels" or "wouldn't it be funny if it got stolen after you have spent all day cleaning it"

Family or no family your going to get a smack in the face

Funny, my boss says this to me regularly, but every July he pays out a fortune to get his car serviced & mot'd because he treats it as piece of metal with four wheels, guess who's pi55'n themselves laughing every July. :yes:

JG

Reactions: jojo and Sandra
It's my father in law. Every time he gets in my cars it "why did you buy such a stupid low car" " it's only a lump of metal with 4 wheels" "why do you wash it every weekend". It's getting painful now

Reactions: Sandra, Jake 61 and RS5 JON
It's my father in law. Every time he gets in my cars it "why did you buy such a stupid low car" " it's only a lump of metal with 4 wheels" "why do you wash it every weekend". It's getting painful now

Phil, is your father in law my boss, lol!

Does he drive a clapped out Peugeot? :scared2:

JG

Reactions: Sandra
He's retired, but does drive a Peugeot.
Told his this morning that if he doesn't like my car he can get a Taxi next time.

Reactions: Andy Crooks, Sandra and RS5 JON
He's retired, but does drive a Peugeot.
Told his this morning that if he doesn't like my car he can get a Taxi next time.

Now wouldn't it be funny if the Taxi was another gleaming, well looked after Audi.
More likely to be a Peugeot though, lol.
JG

Reactions: martin1984
Would be where I live more taxis are audi a4 lol

Just goes to show, there's no such thing as a poor Taxi driver, especially at this time of year.

I "hate" over paying for Taxi's during the festive period.

How Much!!!! :scared2:

JG

Reactions: Jake 61
People that can't do their ****** job properly. Or can but get the hump when asked to do so. You get paid to do a job. Do it right. TTTWATTT

Secondly - people that can't put the lid back on things. Shampoo. ketchup. toothpaste. peanut butter. Don't be a knobber all your life. And if you use something put it back don't leave it laying around on the bathroom side. thats how it ends up looking messy. keep on top of it you ... GAHHHHHH

Sorry - better on here than out loud

I don't like people as a rule...
Don't get confused with some people on a forum :hi:

People who cut a conversation short when their mobile phone rings only exception is "this is important I have to answer it"

Drivers who drive up the inside of a right hand filter lane and cut in at the last minute to turn right almost clipping you as you wait to turn right in the opposite direction....happpend this morning....****...needless to say was a 3 series BMW

Washing the car and findings someone has hit it

46c45e09240b9951e409a5e9aa5ddfca.jpg

To add insult to injury the footage on the dash cam didn't catch. It must have been over written

Hope most of it will polish out.

Drivers who drive up the inside of a right hand filter lane and cut in at the last minute to turn right almost clipping you as you wait to turn right in the opposite direction....happpend this morning....****...needless to say was a 3 series BMW

Must have been a 3-day worker: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, And Thursdays...

Small Dealerships that try to get rid of you as soon as you show any knowledge about cars.

Went to look at a s3 8p recently, advert said 4 brand new premium tyres, i went there and they were 4 chinese budget tyres that are rated for summer use only! tried to get him to slide on the price a bit after pointing out that i'm going to have to go and buy 4 new tyres and he asked me to leave :p car was over priced to start with!

Reactions: Raiden, voorhees and ACWKGYTO
Some people think what they have is worth a hell of a lot more than what it really is, it's quite funny when you see the same car on ebay for months on end slowly dropping by £100 a time

I hate f*****g potholes that result in this.....

20160123 163159

I felt the car get a bit out of shape, then bang, coming off a fairly fast roundabout. That's a scary hole in a good quality tyre with plenty life left in the tread.
Local council will be punished for this.

The complete ****** wearing dark clothing and no lights on a bicycle riding on the road I nearly pulled out on at 6.30 pm .

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Some people think what they have is worth a hell of a lot more than what it really is, it's quite funny when you see the same car on ebay for months on end slowly dropping by £100 a time
Agreed

Sky boxsets:
Don't watch that much TV, although I pay a shed load for it, but started getting into the Sopranos on catch up, it's been on there for ages, anyway just went to download series 3 and it's dropped off the system WTF!