What do you hate???

I agree @45bvtc I always look at ASN as being a friendly site with a good bunch of people working to keep it that way.
And you're right, hate is a strong word, much misused. Irritate, would be more like it.

:yes:

So GOOD it needs saying twice., thanks Jake
THUMBS_UP_zpsf2a03fef.gif

Reactions: Jake 61
AND personal attacks! Everyone is entitled to their own view and subject to their own circumstance. :yahoo:

BMWs.

That's why as of today me and my bum are sitting in an Audi of our own again.

I've learnt from my mistake and I'll never leave again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chop., Jake 61, jojo and 1 other person
People who can't drive on their side of the road and other who think it's ok to do 30mph in a 60 making me slam my brakes on

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

When my wife won't let my S3 warm up. And redlines it in every gear .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMWs.

It's good to see you back Ads

Reactions: Ads
Kids playing football in the road despite a local authority cared for field next to a playground just up the road
banghead.gif

Reactions: 45bvtc
As it's snowing...

People who say "I think you need to move this into the correct section" and don't tell you where the 'correct section' is...
:sadlike:

BMWs.

Welcome back Ads. Good to see you back. Hope your good? :) x

Cat prints and scratches on the bonnet again!!
Last time I own a black car and cats!!!

Reactions: Gazwould and Sandra
i find as i get older i have no time for people talking pish and whining about things they are going to do nothing about, if you dont like someone then tell them theyre a ***** and be done with it

if someone ****** you off then tell them to do one, too many people these days sticking there noses into your buisness telling you what to do and being general PC oh you cant do that ********* i hate that the most, jumped up know it all **** nuggets

ok im done

Reactions: Raiden
Jealous old school friends...

My place of work is down the road from where I went to primary and secondary school, so it's only natural that I'm going to bump into a few school friends of yesteryear! Most are doing good, but there's going to be a few bums that come in. One particular one was nagging at me to sell him my mk2 Golf for years, but I happen to be selling my mates one for peanuts, as it was stolen recovered, he duly snapped it up, and made a quick profit on it selling it on...

I have no issues with that, but he seems to think that's his one foot into the door of BIG TIME, and I should be doing him a few more favours in future! lol :wtf:

Anyways, he always pops in to ask if I have any cheap cars for sale, I say to him not really. But he saw me driving in my A6 the other day, then went on one on how I'm doing so well, I'm well off, I'm lucky etc etc..... a proper jealous rage.

What was he expecting me to do, give him half my wealth?! lol

I waved at him earlier today, as he was walking his dog, he'd always wave back, but today was a proper cold shoulder response.

Some people hey.

Reactions: Sandra and voorhees
Sounds like he needs to do a bit more working and less dog walking @jojo

Reactions: Sandra
I hate my work colleague.

Ok I don't actually hate him, I love him really, but he annoys the socks off me. Everyday this is what I go through......................

He walks over to his printer.... and says "What's wrong with this printer, it's not working!"...... and just looks at me.

I get up.... walk around the big bank of desks I sit at so I can check his printer............. the printer looks fine......... I check his computer.... that looks fine too.... I press print..... his printer prints out. I ask him... "Did you press print??"...... He gives an embarrassed smile and says "oooh yeah".

The next day..... he says "What is wrong with this printer, it's not working!"............ I keep my head down until I think he's gone... I look up after half a minute.... he's staring at me...... I say.... "Have you pressed print?"........... he says.... "oooooh yeah!" and gives an embarrassed smile.

And this happens everyday.

I don't think he realises how close he comes to death, everyday.

Reactions: Max-Robbo, Lavis89, Jake 61 and 3 others
I hate my work colleague.

Ok I don't actually hate him, I love him really, but he annoys the socks off me. Everyday this is what I go through......................

He walks over to his printer.... and says "What's wrong with this printer, it's not working!"...... and just looks at me.

I get up.... walk around the big bank of desks I sit at so I can check his printer............. the printer looks fine......... I check his computer.... that looks fine too.... I press print..... his printer prints out. I ask him... "Did you press print??"...... He gives an embarrassed smile and says "oooh yeah".

The next day..... he says "What is wrong with this printer, it's not working!"............ I keep my head down until I think he's gone... I look up after half a minute.... he's staring at me...... I say.... "Have you pressed print?"........... he says.... "oooooh yeah!" and gives an embarrassed smile.

And this happens everyday.

I don't think he realises how close he comes to death, everyday.
Maybe he just likes you Ads. :shrug:

Reactions: jojo and Ads
I hate Audi at the moment.

I bought a brand new factory order A6 Black Editon Ultra two months ago. I didn't spec electric seats as they were quite a lot of money. Now Audi are fitting them as standard AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!, and a flat bottomed steering wheel too.

B*STARDS!!!!!!!!

At least they haven't fitted the S6/RS6 stop start button.

Reactions: jojo
BMWs.

Clear off!

Hi Adam!
Congratulations

I hate Friday back shift.
Everyone want's everything done on the shortest day of the week and I can't be ar*ed...!

I feel your pain there mate! finish at half 11 tonight, home, bed, then on the road nice and early in the morning for a weeked up bradford on avon.

Reactions: Jake 61
I hate that local councils shut of a very busy section of road in a bank holiday weekend and I have to go a detour on a rough B class road to get where I want to go. Rant over (for now)

Reactions: Phil-1 and Jake 61