What do you have to do to get more green "pips"?

Benjiman46

R-Tech Terrorist
Reaction score
Under the part that says 2nd gear under my avatar, there are the green pips... When will I get more/what do they mean? I've noticed people with only 100 or so posts with a whole rack of them... But I only have one with over 400 posts :/

Ben

Lol Adam, great minds, you just got there before me. :)

Ahhhh ok, thanks :) how do I enable reputation then? I followed the link but I couldn't find the user CP...

it is enabled. I just tested it by giving you points. Go into settings at the top right hand side of the page, beside the login. A box opens up and you can see who has given you points. :) x

it is enabled. I just tested it by giving you points. Go into settings at the top right hand side of the page, beside the login. A box opens up and you can see who has given you points. :) x

Ahh brilliant thanks :D I look important now haha :p

see lil lick gets u loads
im sure u have been given some of mine ?

Reactions: Benjiman46
YAY iv been PIPPED !!

Reactions: Benjiman46
Bez has it down, either confess undying love to mods/admin or just be a good boy on the forum :p

Bez has it down, either confess undying love to mods/admin or just be a good boy on the forum :p

That made me laugh nigel. Everyone loves us mods/admin on here. :) x

she is mega awesome! plus she is sporting a scary Halloween :thumbsup:

is this how you got your green pips chezbo by brown nosing :p

id never be seen doing any thing like that...

Sandra is awesome though shes like the nicest person on the whole interwebnet! she even is going out of the way to make us northerners a whole section where we can organize fights and other social events.

I didn't even realise what this was... and it seems I already have some :moa: