What electronic after-market gadget have you got in your car?

ElliotB

Reaction score
* Pedal Box - like it, because it makes driving a lot easier. The right leg doesn't have to work that hard if you set it to max :)
* I would really like a decent HUD, but so far I can't find a decent one :/
* Ordered a bluetooth ODB adapter so I can read telemetry, faults etc from my smartphone.

Right here goes :laugh:

My favourite gadget has to be my recently installed Xcarlink; the bluetooth model - so my Iphone syncs as soon as I get in my car with no wires all over the place and very quick to use, hidden away in the glove box and great quality.

I also have a single to double cigarette adapter for those times a mate jumps in with some sort of gadgetry and needs to plug their own charger in when the TomTom is needing it also for example. The adapter also acts as a battery checker to advise me if the battery is low - so this is great for when I'm parked up and have some tunes on :)

I have a digital electronic tyre pump also, that I must have made my money back on by now - since I've stopped being robbed of 20p every time I visited the petrol pumps! lol. Helped out numerous mates as well at car shows and even before they head out on track!

Finally I have a battery recharge kit that works by utilising the cigarette lighters of two cars- so you don't need to start faffing about with engine covers and hooking up to the main battery.

Tempted by a pedal box- but I have so many other mods I need to sort out on my car first! lol

Blackvue DR380 HD camera ( thanks, Cruiser89)
Kinetic Digitizer DAB radio (includes aux input for iPhone music)
Steelmate TP70 tyre pressure monitoring system (uses cigarette lighter socket for readout unit)
4-gang 12V socket box concealed under dash, currently powering the camera, the DAB radio and an iPhone, so one spare for another gadget.

* Pedal Box - like it, because it makes driving a lot easier. The right leg doesn't have to work that hard if you set it to max :)
* I would really like a decent HUD, but so far I can't find a decent one :/
* Ordered a bluetooth ODB adapter so I can read telemetry, faults etc from my smartphone.

I'd never heard of a pedal box til I read this. Now I've googled it, I want one!