What exhaust for fl s3...

jimbo83

Reaction score
Just downsizing from an f80 m3 as need to be sensible during divorce.... want it to sound good max 2k cost .... lokkingnat remus? Anything else i should consider?

Reactions: BCS Nige
Powervalve Rev III
Cat back or full turbo back
WRC comes with pop and crackle built in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d highly recommend BCS - it’ll be the system I’m going for once I’ve saved enough! I’ve tried other systems but they’ve been to droney.

BCS = zero drone + a beautiful exhaust soundtrack :)

Hi Nige,

Looked at the site but it wasnt clear really which option I'd be best going for? Any recommendation one was like 1500 quid the other 2100 ish... what's the difference?

Hi Nige,

Looked at the site but it wasnt clear really which option I'd be best going for? Any recommendation one was like 1500 quid the other 2100 ish... what's the difference?

I’m going to assume the more expensive one will include the sports cat too. I’d personally go for the cheaper option and just get a cat back system from them and if you want it to be loud then opt for the WRC system if you just want it sporty opt for the SPORT system. Both feature zero drone.

It depends on your plans for your car. If you plan on mapping it to Stage 2 and beyond then of course you’ll need to explore the sports cat/decat options as well.

Hope that helps, ring or email them though they are extremely helpful and they’ve only just got this new website up and running hence why the exhaust differences on the site aren’t that easy to tell apart etc

:)

Hi Nige,

Sorry for any confusion - I will be adding the Suffix Sport and WRC to the titles to assist in determining product choice ;-)
FAQ's also give an indication as to the differences, along with the blurb contained on each individual product landing page. Option choices are also clearly defined.
Thanks for your feedback
Nige ;-)