What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

would'nt mind a single swinger for mine but doubt i could be bother to fit it now lol,
@w2ncc your more than welcome to join in pal we are friendly here honest, we even know a lad how just bought an a5 he'll be looking for someone to talk to lmao

Reactions: W2 NCC and Charlie Farley
I think we better behave chaps otherwise we might get told told off for hijacking this thread too much, nah on second thoughts ...lol

would'nt mind a single swinger for mine but doubt i could be bother to fit it now lol,
@w2ncc your more than welcome to join in pal we are friendly here honest, we even know a lad how just bought an a5 he'll be looking for someone to talk to lmao

It's me ya great big northern monkey lmao
This just gets better, now you want me to go talk to myself haha

Reactions: tony mc and carlcall
I knew it was you....once I'd looked at your other posts. I bet Rob talks to himself a lot so he doesn't hear his Mrs asking him to finish all the jobs off he's started around the home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: W2 NCC
LMAO so it is, hello mate , dont know what i was thinking there lol,

I knew it was you....once I'd looked at your other posts. I bet Rob talks to himself a lot so he doesn't hear his Mrs asking him to finish all the jobs off he's started around the home.

I know exactly how poor SAD old Rob Feels lol

Reactions: tony mc

But i'm tone deaf as well as colour blind carl , so I've got all avenues covered..lol

go on w2ncc post another picture of your a5 in the a4 section see if we can get Rob flapping about this thread ha ha, right i'm going now gents to watch zombi stuff bye for now.

Reactions: W2 NCC and carlcall
go on w2ncc post another picture of your a5 in the a4 section see if we can get Rob flapping about this thread ha ha, right i'm going now gents to watch zombi stuff bye for now.

Lol I think Rob's getting enough stick at the mo, i'll not upset him no more than he is already haha
I would'nt want him to spot my BIG brakes & go into meltdown....

Walking Dead Tony????

Reactions: tony mc, Charlie Farley and carlcall
I don't know what you're insinuating with a question like that!

I've bought nothing.....but things keep turning up and I don't know why lol

In all honesty Dani it's a full S4 rear brake set up to stop my rear 255mm discs looking like part of the hub as they're that small

All I can say is that the whole lot worked out either equal or less than a second hand set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what I'm insinuating haha.
How the hell you managed that?

I just shopped around Dani.....

I'll work it out but it all came in around the £300 mark

Reactions: Dani_B19 and Charlie Farley
All in for brand new TRW Calipers & carriers, Discs & pads £311.65 plus another £35 at most for a new braided rear brake line dependant on whether I go for Goodridge or Hel. Calipers are the exact same make as OEM ones as on one of them, you can still see the outline of the Audi Rings where they've been ground off lol.

Lol I think Rob's getting enough stick at the mo, i'll not upset him no more than he is already haha
I would'nt want him to spot my BIG brakes & go into meltdown....

Walking Dead Tony????
Yep walking dead lol

Replaced a faulty oil level sensor. Changed oil filter along with the oil while I was there, was only done about 3k ago but can't hurt haha!

So happy to not have to check the oil level every day or so to cure my paranoia haha!

So are the clippers and carriers from a store or eBay?

Dani go to Amazon and search for TRW BDA632 and request an email when they are back in stock.

Worth waiting for as they are roughly £26 - £28 cheaper than anywhere else on the net that I could find.

Reactions: Dani_B19
Online store Dani....the carriers came off Amazon but I took the last two and the calipers are here https://brakeparts.co.uk/#!/shop/AUDI/A4/05-08/A4 S4 4.2 V8 - ALL VARIANTS/Rear - Brake Calipers and Wheel cylinders but looks like I may have had the last two of those also as I had no surcharge to pay.

They used to do the carriers also but don't seem to do them anymore.

so in other words carl you cleaned out the stock so there's no more for us lot...lol

So how much were the calipers off Amazon? Looking in the web you can get them for £35!

Anyone know what the part number is for the front s4 caliper carrier?

The oe number for the carrier upto 29/05/2006 is 1K0 615 125 B
then they list a carrier in black from 29/05/2006 and that oe number is 8E0 615 125 C

hope that helps Dani

70b695ab5e25d11afb8e84ed0bf94245.jpg

Finally got over 400 from one tank, that includes a return trip to Portsmouth from Devon on the coast / ralley road, and pootaling round town, with some left!

Must be that pipercross air filter and go faster sticker...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Baka and DieselJake
My carriers were only £31 Dani with free delivery and the ones I found at similar prices to yours wanted £8 delivery. My calipers came from the links at Brakeparts but someone took their last set but they were £160 for both with no added surcharge

I got a warning light cylinder four glow plug... So turned it off and pretended it never happened

Reactions: Dani_B19 and tony mc
bc39b0b6118166c1f9eb91e1a2dd4975.jpg

Me and the B7 saw this.

Reactions: jord9412
Spacers have arrived! might try and fit them today.

Is there a way to jack the front and back up from the centre of the car, I have previously used a cross member and etc front diff?

Unspecified

Snapped an extension trying to get my wheels off, who put them on he man?