What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Reminds me I have 3 pairs of Isofix brackets if anyone is interested

This stuff from Amazon, I did 5 coats in the end with a trigger spray bottle diluted 1:1 with water

Attachments

• A61263DC-7B4E-4635-8123-8B871DA1B320.png
    A61263DC-7B4E-4635-8123-8B871DA1B320.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
Rears fitted.

Small cut on the seat needed stiched, but hard to argue when the entire interior cost zero.

IMG 1211ss

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper
So this happened to the old girl today could be looking at a write off not sure insurances write thing off for the fun of it. Not sure if it does to buy it back or let her go. Currently just over 100k on the clock and not sure what shes worth :blownose:

some old bird in a lexus rx 4x4 jumped a red light didnt hear me honk and decided to carry on driving into the side of me.

Door dead window smashed wing scuffed and dented oh and mirror unit

Upload 2020 9 6 23 3 9

That's a real shame, I would be really ****** if that was my car, hope you are ok and no one injured.
I have encountered many 4x4 drivers with big cars, but cant even park them or reverse or even drive them correctly.
I guess they will write it off, but if the car is good by it back, get a used door and front wing should be easy to find if its black.
Not sure if bumper it damaged, can't see from the picture.

Aww man that's brutal! Looks like good car too

That's a real shame, I would be really ****** if that was my car, hope you are ok and no one injured.
I have encountered many 4x4 drivers with big cars, but cant even park them or reverse or even drive them correctly.
I guess they will write it off, but if the car is good by it back, get a used door and front wing should be easy to find if its black.
Not sure if bumper it damaged, can't see from the picture.

yep seen those idoits aswell lol... yea front bumper on has a paint scuff no other damage... will see later on today what might come about micht have an ounce of luck on my side and they repair it but still very doubt full

that's not good chap, really bad luck.
So many planks driving around not paying attention or just trying their luck , it war out on roads today.
That will most likely be written off Andy, it's a real shame but not much you can do about it .
Hope you get some kind of settlement which goes a bit towards things.
best of luck.

My b6 was written off for just this!
IMG 20191202 125136949 HDR

Fsh, 88k, fully loaded and mint. As I just said on Ricky's thread you need to push and push for a decent sum of money for what you have lost through no fault o your own, I held out and it paid off.

Waved goodbye to the DTM today. Away down to Northampton.

I'll hopefully still stick around here as the B7 forum is really active and full of quality guys. The A5/S5 section is pretty quiet though.

Reactions: Chrismawa, tr7 and Charlie Farley
Bloke got my back up today (rightly or wrongly)
Quote “ that’s nice that for an 08 plate”
Unfortunately they don’t make em in this shape anymore lad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following the neglect for the past year, I gave the car some much needed TLC...
Snowfoamed, washed, clayed, waxed then sealed!
All wheels were off, washed, waxed, sealed and tyres dressed!
Apologies no photos, poxy phone camera (Galaxy S9) won't focus! That's another headache - handset is only a month old:rage:
Spent the best part of 2 days (9 hours) on the car but for some reason Her Royal Highness isn't too pleased !!
Back to work tomorrow after 4 rest days:sob:

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper and Charlie Farley
Sold the A4 2 days ago.. Now degredaded to a 2001 Seat Leon 1.9tdi for the next coming months untill I find a suitable replacement.
Owned her for 10 years, and she never let me down(maybe once, when the dreaded front suspension bolt kept her from driving for a day getting it loose to replace the suspension parts)

I used to have a '01 SEAT Toledo 1.9tdi.
Owned it for a year, great car and very quick. Sold it in the end as a MOT failure after the ABS module packed up.

I'll talk until I'm blue in the face about what terrible cars SEATs are, but if one has made it to this age them you've probably got a good'un.

The transporter used to unload them at the door and we (the dealer) would commence the warranty work before they went on sale. Brand new cars pishing water through seals and dripping oil before driving a mile on the road.

Reactions: tr7 and Charlie Farley
I used to have a '01 SEAT Toledo 1.9tdi.
Owned it for a year, great car and very quick. Sold it in the end as a MOT failure after the ABS module packed up.

Just had a fresh MOT done, only 1 steeringaxle boot had to be replaced.. It's an ugly car, but boy is she quick(as she should as she is build for the track): fully polybushed suspension(front and back), GTB2260 turbokit, WMI, strenghtened gearbox with longer 5th gear, etc etc etc...

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper
Roof rails and aerial off ready for bodyshop tomorrow .In for respray to
Roof,boot lid,rear bumper and 2 rear wings.All the imperfections that have been bugging me
4b23c88c819f29e406a7d1345ab742b8.jpg

da780872189d33e54f3b159037357f17.jpg

Sort this mess out.Can’t believe previous owner didn’t get this sorted under audis 12year rust warranty.
Anyone else had this issue ? it’s quite bad under the inserts

da780872189d33e54f3b159037357f17.jpg

Sort this mess out.Can’t believe previous owner didn’t get this sorted under audis 12year rust warranty.
Anyone else had this issue ? it’s quite bad under the inserts

584414ec84fed9b9af75e4753956c6f6.jpg

I'll talk until I'm blue in the face about what terrible cars SEATs are, but if one has made it to this age them you've probably got a good'un.

The transporter used to unload them at the door and we (the dealer) would commence the warranty work before they went on sale. Brand new cars pishing water through seals and dripping oil before driving a mile on the road.

There was nothing wrong with my '51 plate Toledo, really sound, even at 15 yes old.
I put mk 4 Golf sports seats and she was great.

Last edited:
Hmmmm bad state really then.

Yea not good ,should of been a warranty job but I bought it the month it ran out .Can’t wait to get it back now tho ,apart from the odd stone chip which he’s gonna touch up for me the bodywork will be a1

Cool!

Hopefully it gets the cosmetic TLC it needs, he seemed to appreciate what he was taking on and got it for a good price. He bought it unseen and I've not had any abuse from him so that's a good sign.

Reactions: Chrismawa and Charlie Farley
Cool!

Hopefully it gets the cosmetic TLC it needs, he seemed to appreciate what he was taking on and got it for a good price. He bought it unseen and I've not had any abuse from him so that's a good sign.

Nice to see it go to a new home rather than off to a breakers yard.

Doing my timing belt and cam chain + tensioner on my Dtm. Also cleaned the intake valve from carbon and waiting for my RFD kit to arrive so i can install them while the manifold is removed. Also ordered both new cams and vvt adjuster wheel.
5d28e873c0b0d6cd87dc822182dbf6b0.jpg

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

Reactions: Sloppy_1, Sidrick and UisT4
Got my car back after replacing the gearbox, was very disappointed when they informed that I would be needing a new transmission mount, only 2 years since I installed the 034 mount which claimed a longer life time than the OEM...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk