What i need is a DTM front bumper.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
as in the title really guys, trying to get my "bits " list in some sort of order at present but i think i'd best organise the front bumper upgrade 1st so it can be all sorted ready for fitting whilst i deal with other parts.
So, i need a DTM front bumper, anyone have one that they want to sell me, or a good suitable dtm replica.

drop a line, if so could use it sooner than later to be honest.

Try dropping a pm to Ajax1976.

I'm sure he had a new one in classifieds last Oct. This being said I cant remember if he has now fitted it to his car or not. Worth a shout in any case

Not seen one for sale for a while now, ideally you want a 2nd hand one. Save a search on EBay and Ebay.de, can't remember the German for bumper but it's something like
Stoßstange. The costs new are crazy, I got a new bumper for £300 from EBay but then had to buy everything else which mounts up quickly. £50 for a SE grill(2nd hand), £100 for the smaller grills(new), £180 for the carbon lip(2nd hand). £20 for various clips and fittings(new) then paint on top.
2nd hand complete ones I've seen have gone from £350 upwards.

few and far between with the dtm bumpers ive noticed, always keeping my eye out for another one if they pop up

Have you checked my link yet rob, the member has put up a picture now, looks pretty good to me

I've got a rear lol! Fronts are like rocking horse ****.

Have you checked my link yet rob, the member has put up a picture now, looks pretty good to me
yes had a look but not 100% sure on it, still thinking about holding out for a dtm front to be honest, see what pops up over the next couple of weeks .

Today I was lucky to buy DTM front bumper. It has no center grill, small left grill and carbon lip is missing.
Will my regular stock center grill will fit ?
Also what you suggest for small left grill and carbon lip ? Should I buy them new from Audi ?

20150408_171127copy.jpg

Last edited:
Also I don't have head lights washers, my plan is to put just dummy covers for now. What you think ?

thats a lot to do to it mate , best plan would be to sell it to me as i have all the bits you need but not the bumper, and yes i'm being serious:)

What you mean by saying a lot ?
My main concern is the center grill fits from stock bumper ?
Other than that I find parts in time. The carbon grill could be put any time.

Any SE grill will fit the dtm bumper, s lines and rs4 grills need adapting one way or the other, its been on here many times before! The search button should lead you down the right path

darn it, i was hoping you would decide to part company with it due to parts needed.:(.
oh well i'll have to look out for another .

good luck with it by the way, and yes and standard grill will fit, s-line and rs are deeper so wont fit unless you start cutting them around.

Going from your profile pic your cab looks like it has a SE bumper so yes it'll fit perfect.

I'm sure I paid just under £100 from Stoke Audi for the 2 large L+R grills and the 2 smaller L+R grills so they're not crazy expensive.

Carbon lip is the biggest and most expensive issue, get yourself on Ebay.de, much better chance of picking one up over there. Or if you're struggling I did experiment with stitching a cupra lip on the bottom of mine before I found the carbon lip. It didn't look too bad but was a bit trickier to fit than they are on a normal A4 bumper.

Thanks for input guys !
As for carbon skirt, maybe I can adopt this one from Seat ? Many chaps are putting them on B7:

fe022cu-960.jpg

5ae6978s-960.jpg

And yes, this is my Cab so grill should fit ?
I wonder what is the difference between SE grill and other one ?

20141127_154027.jpg

Interesting that I bought s-line bumper for my Cab and found this DTM.
I wonder I put s-line on my wifes Avant
20141219_160601.jpg

No probs, gives a shout if there's anything else I can help with.

BTW, here's the part numbers and prices I paid from Audi

Right hand large grill, 8E0807682J01C : £35.26

Left hand large grill, 8E0807681J01C : £35.26

Left hand smaller grill 8E0807077B: £21.50

Right hand smaller grill 8E0807078B: £21.50

There are also metal clips that hold these in, N90852801 but can't remember how much, a few £s.

just to clarify then, the dtm is the same fitment sizewise as normal a4 bumpers but rs4 is wider.
i ask this as there are a few on fleabay but seller is quoting for dtm/s4/rs4 etc , and from my understanding the rs4 wont fit and is flared more than dtm/s4/a4.

well finally tracked down a decent DTM bumper looks to be 1st class condition too:icon thumright:, looks like i'll be ordering some of the mesh covers aswell from my local parts dept.
just need to get it resprayed brilliant black , oh yes, get my old bus back from being repaired to fit it onto.

On a dtm note will the dtm rear fit all a4s? And id need a valance i know.

Saw a dtm earlier today and i need that rear :)

Unsolder and remove grills from bumper was pain in the but. This way of secure them in place is from factory ???
20150410_171748.jpg

20150410_171758.jpg

20150410_212818.jpg

I need some help.
Maybe ajax1976 knows something about it, since he was also assemblying naked DTM bumper.
Today I succesfully installed DTM front bumper.
20150412_132224.jpg

20150412_190747.jpg

20150412_191902.jpg

But now I think I don't wan't to put dummy covers for headlamp washers, but whole washer system.
I done some reading and I think that washer covers and cylinders might be different on stock and s-line bumper. So my question is: what kind of covers and cylinders (maybe cylinder holders) I need for DTM ?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I chose to get the washer holes smoothed out on mine as I don't have the washer system on my car and prefer the cleaner look without them.
I would think but it's only a guess that the washer system will be the same and possibly it's only the covers that differ but may be they are the same too.
I used this page quite a lot for sourcing my parts, the washers aren't there but the covers are. You could check the part numbers for them with normal S line ones.

http://www.partsbase.org/audi/audi-a4-avant-a4-eu-2007-80710-bumper/

The grills should be held on with little clips from the rear and not welded. You might still be able to use them if you file the tabs flat again, they were cheap from Audi.

Don't think I've seen one on a cab before, looks great!!

Thanks for reply.
I love this page, but it doesn't really tell you what parts comes for like specificaly s-line, dtm etc....
I try to fish some parts from scrapyard, some order new.
I keep you updated how's it going :)

the headlamp washer fittings for the bumper are the same as rs4/dtm/s-line etc, as i have allready checked, i have headlamp wash and distance control sensors fitted to my B7 so i need to sort out the fixing of the sensors in my dtm bumper ,but my headlamp wash setup will carry straight over.

Thanks for input.
Bought today just headlight washer covers. I will find whole system in time.
Also ordered missing DTM grill and Seat Cupra lip (went cheaper way, because my wife will use the car from time to time and I bet she will kiss parking place barrier eventually, so with Carbon lip it would be waste of money and my nerves).

Cheers everyone !
Long time no see. I thought I give you input how I sorted everything out. I've recently got my Cab repainted and fittend DTM bumper with Cupra Lip and new OEM OZ R18 wheels.
Enjoy !
20150603_184125.jpg

20150603_184138.jpg

20150528_200321.jpg

20150528_205402.jpg
20150528_205352.jpg
20150603_193830.jpg

20150606_113236.jpg

20150606_135727.jpg
20150606_135742.jpg

Reactions: Marc B7
Did this same upgrade on an old a4 s line I had bought everything new from my local tps and got the carbon spoiler from eBay. De.tbf wasn't as expensive is I thought with trade discount