What is it with kids nowadays?? and the cops!

bonerp

Reaction score
Last night I went to the gym. Parked up and opposite is an industrial unit thats currently empty.

at least 10 kids, all under 12 were throwing stones breaking the windows and egenrally causing trouble.

I call the cops - did anyone show up??? Did they ****. What is wrong with society today???

About 2 mins later, a council guy pulled up and got out went to tell them off and threatened to tell their teachers - what a plank! As if that would bother them!

Hour and half later, came out and they were all congregated in the car park. I went back in and stated that not happy these kids are allowed to doss in the car park when I'm paying a membership and was told to get rid of them myelf then! So I did. Got a bit of abusive as usual, until I climbed in my mates works 4x4 and drove it at them :whip:
that soon broke them up as I chased them out of the car park!!!
t0ssers
Paul

The problem as I see it is the number of Officers on patrol - you often hear 'the Police couldn't be bothered to turn up' - or similar - when in fact there are often such a small number of Police available, that they are literally inundated with work and have to prioritise. Yes smashing windows is criminal damage, but as it is an empty unit then it will have to join the queue behind the injury RTC or the non compliant shoplifter detained by security! :blahblah1: I know but its not the Police expressing a lack of interest!

Last day of school easter holidays today so hopefully all the little hooligans will be kept indoors next week :footy:

The COP'S are always about when you don't need them,ie when you are just over speed limit.!!!!!!!!!
:angrymod:

:angrymod: Think about how many times a day you drive above the speed limit - then think about how many times in you life you have ever been caught :busted_cop:
;)

You always hear about people who have been arrested for taking the law into their own hands while the kids run wild. I'd call the police, if they have noone spare just tell them you're going to sort the little runts out yourself. I bet they'd turn up then!

You always hear about people who have been arrested for taking the law into their own hands while the kids run wild. I'd call the police, if they have noone spare just tell them you're going to sort the little runts out yourself. I bet they'd turn up then!

Hear Hear! :applaus:

Or, just say you think one of them has a gun . . .

Or, just say you think one of them has a gun . . .

Not quite so handy when an offender really does have a gun and all the armed officers are tied up dealing with a hoax call ......:no:

If they're teenagers just say they have a knife (out of a group of 5 most likely one will)...I can say this as I'm 19 and so it wasn't that long ago I was in school seeing all the chavs growing up to be jail birds.

I was just about to start a thread off on this...

bonerp - I totally agree, is anyone on here or know any one in the police force to explain why they have no interest in damage to private property. All this about them being short staffed, get them of the side of roads, and start responing to calls like the bunch of kids throwning stone in a carpark...

- I've had a car stolen, it was found but stripped, also had an idea who did it, cops did FA
- docurley had his car stolen, and it seem we have an idea who did it and still cops did FA
- mac1403 had the side of his car damaged, an idea who did it and still cops did FA
- alpine had his car broken into, captured the git and got a warning for it... all wrong.

list could go on....

Is any one here into lawyer, would be interest in what right we have to defend our property...? if the police aren't interested we must have some rights.

someone around our way, the house got broken into whilst a sleep, the police did a report and that was it. what would you did if someone was in your house or broke into your car and you could stop them...?

do what bonerp did and have a 4x4 to run the f's over.

what rights do we have.......???

alpine - like it...

I
what rights do we have.......???

**** all mate. The Law in this Country is,,,, like everything else, totally f*cked up.

As yendall said, if want want a gauranteed responce, tell them you have been racially abused,,,,, or have spotted a Gollywog in a window and are offended by it.....

I jest not, under current 'offence' and 'hate crime' laws they require a mandatory responce........... Such are the depths to which this Country has sunk under 11 Years of Zanulabour Government!

csi a must see for intel. one of the best i seen was a guy shaved head to toe, no hair for trace and a rubber suit to contain dna. meat cleaver to the back of the neck. no fuk better not come try steal my gear at 4 in the morning. be the last thing they do.......................

Dont get me started!!! The way this LabOURIOUS lot have turned this country soft.:motz: