What is the worst mod you have ever seen

984157_390155741097248_1234068900_n.jpg

Reactions: S3quatt and CHEZ
That rear bumper keeps cracking me up. I can't stop looking at it though. :lmfao:

Oh yeah

Got to agree..... The vents are big enough to use as manholes.

Definitely authentic.

The New Batmobile.....

new-batmobile-wings.jpg

And i'm very VERY sad to see this happen to one of my favourite cars....

0206261A20121207W00107.jpg

Reactions: S3_Jacko and RedDejavu
That GTR looks stupid!

The Ka is just plain daft but the shame of the GTR.

How can anyone commit an atrocity like that.
Just goes to show that no matter how good the original design,someone will come along and screw it up.

It never ceases to amaze me how much time & money people will put into their cars, just to sell them for Tuppence ha'pney when they realise the mess they've made of it. :think:

Item condition:
Used

[FONT=arial !important]“Body work needs attention[FONT=arial !important]”

i would say it needs a lot of attention :wtf:
[/FONT][FONT=arial !important][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Yeah - attention from a hammer\blowtorch.

Item condition:
Used

[FONT=arial !important]“Body work needs attention[FONT=arial !important]”

i would say it needs a lot of attention :wtf:
[/FONT][FONT=arial !important]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

More like the perpetrator needs some attention.

It never ceases to amaze me how much time & money people will put into their cars, just to sell them for Tuppence ha'pney when they realise the mess they've made of it. :think:

Exactly.
Never been able to work out this crazy behavior.

i work in homebase doing my normal and this chap came upto me and asked about emulsion paint again the norm, got chatting about his project etc been polite and friendly so i asked was it alot he needed (only wanted a 250ml tester pot) so i made him up this tester pot 250ml in some purple dulux paint emulsion turns out he is painting his car alloys (didnt ask what car etc) but i would have thought he would have needed some metal paint for it but he said he has done it before with emulsion and it works as long as you let it dry properly so it doesnt run if its wet and it lasts for upto 2 years

he said he has done it before with emulsion and it works as long as you let it dry properly so it doesnt run if its wet and it lasts for upto 2 years

pmsl! i presume he has these alloys on display in his living room then, and fancies a colour change!! :laugh:

I just saw this thread on the side of the web page, reminded me I took a photo of this the other day!

0EDDA337-B99E-4F9D-96D0-1174A561C5E0-849-00000048D47930E1_zps5428383b.jpg

To clarify the side says "No risk no fun"...

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ
I'll try and get a better photo at some point, before I do though, here's something to tide you over... it was taken quickly so apologies for a lack of detail in the photo :)

42E2B535-0727-4126-8E14-67934C395F7B-2037-000001456B5A4766_zpsd9d5386f.jpg

First time I've seen this thread..just can't stop wiping the tears from my eyes as I nearly spat my cuppa tea outta my nose. :applaus:

Reactions: wuta3 and Andy Crooks