What is the worst mod you have ever seen

To some extent I agree with GIXERSON. The slammers can go as low as they want (not my thing but I see the appeal) but if their mods make the cars' handling/braking worse than standard that's wrong. How some of them pass an MOT I don't know. Do they 'unmodify' the car at MOT time?

I have an absoleute beauty but its not an Audi......I think its a Peugeot 207cc. Im going into Penicuik tomorrow to do a remap and detail so I will get a piccie of it......it is a corker.

Has been a while and she resurfaced so here is the beauty from Penicuik...........I laugh every time I see it.

IMAG0150.jpg

Reactions: khoughton88
Has been a while and she resurfaced so here is the beauty from Penicuik...........I laugh every time I see it.

IMAG0150.jpg

What........... it's LHD too - and he seems to have got a girlfriend..........no, I expect it's his mum.

:') mother of god, this poor thing needs to die.

I only like the badge on the front grill, looks nice.

Quality wise it looks good, but taste...not to mine.

Colour wise, horrific, but quality wise its not bad at all, the bodywork is pretty good, flows with oem lines, just needed some more thought imho.

Look what some idiot did to their Fiat

post-7524-1253583464.jpg

Oh, wait a minute.....its actualy meant to look like that.

Reactions: jphc, wanton and khoughton88
Look what some idiot did to their Fiat

post-7524-1253583464.jpg

Oh, wait a minute.....its actualy meant to look like that.

From Wikipedia

It won the Top Gear Car of the Year (2000) and was voted Top Gear Magazine's Family Car of the Year for four years in a row (2001–2004).
Multipla sales began in Italy late in 1998 but most other markets had to wait a year before receiving imports. The Multipla sold well with Italian buyers, but sales elsewhere were less successful. The car was voted Ugliest Car in the 1999 Top Gear awards. Also when Simon Cowell went on Top Gear he was shown a picture of the car and said it had a disease.

Funny enough it comes from the same country as the pope (ok vatican seems to be its own country, but alas) & resembles the popes car aswell.

A tow bar and a rear picnic table. Great combo.

Those number plates are ****** awful; nothing says 'My telly is bigger than my bookshelf' better than a car brand logo'd italic number plate!

Here's the latest styling development: The Bonnet Truss

audi_a3_full_06-07_2.jpg

May as well just buy a Corsa!

Looks even nicer on silver!

audi_a3_full_06_07.jpg

And they come in a range of colours: Blue green, brown, red etc AS WELL AS snakeskin effect and crocodile effect. Only £115

PM me for the website link and a referral to a psychiatrist!

This is like a car gimp mask

Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sports 3 Doors Modified ECU remapped Body Kit Alloys tint 175BHP | eBay

Another head turner! Few highlights:

"No engine modification has been done in this car"................. "ECU remapping £300 (Boosted 140bhp to 175bhp" - ??????
"LED Rear lights £200" - Lexus lights again!?! What is the fascination with these?
"Red Brembo caliper cover" - Well be fair, you'll need the fake stopping power to go with the fake RS3 kit.
"Under-car neon lights" - Nice

"this car is a real head turner (Trust me, I mean it!)....... I have forgotten the counts of people taking pictures of my car" ........and they all end up on here: www.barryboys.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. that's one way to "gear it up". Top speed must be HUGE now..

Annnd faaaack me, horrific colour.

They love it over there for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator: