What is wrong with my S3 transmission?

Clart

Audi S3
Reaction score
02 plate S3
Drives normally apart from when you push it really hard, when I floor it, the clutch pedal gets stuck and I have to pull it back up, and when driving at a fast pace changing gear is difficult. When driving normally all is fine.
This has been happening now for for for about a year, but I hardly ever use the car.
I hope it is a simple fix...

The clutch pedal might be to do with the master cylinder rod getting dodgy. Quite common in vag's where the rod snaps and the clutch pedal sticks to the floor (happened to me). As far as I know it doesn't give warning signs though it just snaps but it's a possibility.

Is the difficulty changing gear at high revs? What mileage? Is it mapped? I've known poor maps to cause issues changing gear at high revs.

Master cylinders go plus nobody ever seems to bother re-bleeding the clutch when changing brake fluid... clutch uses the same fluid so worth doing when changing the fluid... which itself should be done every couple of years...

No fluid loss? (puddles under the car)

<tuffty/>

No loss of fluid.
And yes it's only at high revs that that changing gear becomes difficult.
It has a stage 1 remap done by the best, Badger 5
It has 140000 on the clock.

Clutch peddle gets stuck And you have to pull it back up? I would bleed the clutch and if that fails maybe try change clutch master cylinder..