What is wrong with this car ?

Sometimes the dealer puts very cheap tyres on as I've seen recently whilst looking at other cars. I ask the question why those tyres and get told they were cheap. Puts me right off any purchase if they have cheap tyres on performance vehicle.

i can kinda understand why dealers do it, people that do not really know their stuff about cars but like to have a flashy motor will think they're getting a good deal because it's got new tyres on it. obviously anyone that knows their stuff will move on pretty sharpish. when i got my s4 it had 2 ditch finders on the front but didn't bother me too much because i knew i'd be changing the wheels anyways, made it easy to sell the stock wheels on.

They do it, so its advertised with '4 new tyres'.

It ticks the boxes for the seller and as already mentioned for those not in the know, they will just see that they are getting new tyres on their purchase.

Surely the caliber of customer for an RS6 would tick the cheap garage box , whereas a Fiesta customer wouldn't think twice .

Learnt my lesson with my R32 with cheap tyres. Never again (face palm)

Put cheap Falkens on it and in the wet it was shocking. Been buying Michelin pilots ever since