What I've been upto! LOTS of pics!

sounds good lad, now I'm more intrigued :yes:
i'd like to see a set of white tipped rotors, not seen that done yet. not many ppl like the red/black on the rs3 but sort of like them.

yep, was looking at a set of oem schwarz 19"'s on ebay de.

The same very set is sat in my unit for a refurb. They have been sold on 3 times since I sold them and everytime they come back to me for a refurb :laugh:

Ha. Its not far from a shed in comparison.

Just started to put a few quid towards some simple upgrades and some finer details. Had some early plans for this but got let go from work so now i'm finally up and running again time to add a few little bits and bobs. I remember we chatted about a retrofit Aux In, went down the drain with the job that one. Will sort it eventually though.

Looks so good pulling up on 20's mate! Also not normally a fan of them but that black on black running bentleys, when its moving :wub:

My N8 number plate is on the van, the A3 plate is for me and the wife :wub: We have a killer plate (its hers) but she won't let me put it on the car :3sadwalk:

Cleaned the car ready for AITP.

382d9962.jpg

e7eae511.jpg

0be664c1.jpg

f503704e.jpg

Got the OEM reg plate bulbs working also :wub:

717ade7c.jpg

6d78e6e2.jpg

Cheers my south western brother, you @ AITP tomorrow? :wub:

No I'm not mate unfortunately... I've been up to Asda on your marks today at Bruntingthorpe so bit knackered now after an early start!

Looks awesome. Are they cheeky Lambo brakes I spy?

Looks lovely N8 :wub: Jealous at every one at AITP today lol! I think you need to details my car once i get it back and get the interior and side skirts on :happy:

Bit random, but was it your car and two others that I saw on the M6 this morning? Between j13 and m42? I was in a white focus.

Looking lovely N8, gutted I have a ****** christening and can't attend.

It was a great day my friend, sure I'll see you another time, edition perhaps?

Looks lovely N8 :wub: Jealous at every one at AITP today lol! I think you need to details my car once i get it back and get the interior and side skirts on :happy:

Was a great day and you know where I am lad :wub:

Bit random, but was it your car and two others that I saw on the M6 this morning? Between j13 and m42? I was in a white focus.

Yes it was lad.

Looks sick n8! That tyre size is ridiculous!

Nobody able to sort you with a pressed plate for the rear?