What I've been upto! LOTS of pics!

Sorry N8 but that looks over-wheeled to me - but then I'm an old git :bye:

Fair dues for the effort though :thumbsup:

Paul

This car is ****** awsome N8, kudos to you!! The mods you have done are very tasteful and not over the top.

What modifications have you done to the guards so they dont rub? What ET are you running?

I saw what looked like your car in one of Ian's fb pics a while back, but the new front threw me. This thread confirms it though. The facelift makes it look 'right' if you know what I mean, and it matches the rotors a treat. Hats off to you for continually pushing it N8.

WANT the 20" rotors (but only when I finally shut the hell up and get the new car :banghead:).
WANT the 8 pots.

This car is ****** awsome N8, kudos to you!! The mods you have done are very tasteful and not over the top.

What modifications have you done to the guards so they dont rub? What ET are you running?

Cheers Gav! I like the essence of the word 'factory' and 'OEM'. My take on modifying things has always been using other parts from other models to improve a base which I already have. This is what I set out to achieve. Whilst the outside is very understated the air ride and interior colour are a very loud statement :laugh: But you had to add a twist to these things!

The rims/arches are all stock. 20" x 8.5 ET45, I will be running a 5mm spacer rear in the future, once I've messed around with the camber a little more!

I saw what looked like your car in one of Ian's fb pics a while back, but the new front threw me. This thread confirms it though. The facelift makes it look 'right' if you know what I mean, and it matches the rotors a treat. Hats off to you for continually pushing it N8.

WANT the 20" rotors (but only when I finally shut the hell up and get the new car :banghead:).
WANT the 8 pots.

Long time brother! Yes it was about time I updated it! Still lots of work to be done, will it ever be "done" who knows. But I'm happy enough for now, there isn't anything else drastic planned yet, just ironing out a few issues really.

You know my thoughts N8 :wub: EPIC! Good to meet you an sorry never said bye i didn't think every one was going straight away. Anyway here some more photos my friend got of N8s car at Edition 38 Krispy Kreme meet.
7162789987_5d9bb8e0a2_z.jpg

7162788929_700d9725c3_c.jpg

7347996806_3ce2b4dd36_c.jpg

7348000090_88aab77f4a_c.jpg

7348003342_262d7b61cf_z.jpg

525804_10151159921448272_733834575_n.jpg

Reactions: quattro81 and N8
Absolutely stunning N8 and I have to say I much prefer the Rotors, looks much more OEM with a twist! Not really seen a close up of the interior before and it looks amazing :wub:

Absolutely stunning N8 and I have to say I much prefer the Rotors, looks much more OEM with a twist! Not really seen a close up of the interior before and it looks amazing :wub:

Buckets are constantly under seat covers tbh, so I forget about them half the time, nice pulling them out every now and then though :wub:

Hi buddy, long time reader first time writer! Have to say I love the motor, I'm just about to stick a private plate on mine, and love your rear tailgate, is it US spec? And do you know where they're available and if it's legal?

Much praise for your keen eye! The thing looks beautiful:yes:

No its not a US tailgate, it's a UK one with shortened recess. Yes it is legal as the plate just requires an 11mm border.

Cheers N8
So at inters I asked the dubmiester guys if they do shortened metal pressed plates and they told me that shortened plates are illegal? :think:
Not like that is going to stop me but I thought il pass on what I heard

Read above. There needs to be an 11mm border around the lettering, that is what UK law states, so as along as there is an 11mm border then it is legal.

Read above. There needs to be an 11mm border around the lettering, that is what UK law states, so as along as there is an 11mm border then it is legal.

yh i already knew that..... which is why it confused me when Dubmiester said that its illegal. A company like that who have a business on making number plates should know the correct rules?

Do you know what method he used? Want mine done but dont fancy buying a new tailgate and getting that tinted and the spoiler moved too much effort.

You gonna get the right people to do it. Give Tim @ Truepaintworks he did Matt Andrews or Matt @ UCC.

yh i already knew that..... which is why it confused me when Dubmiester said that its illegal. A company like that who have a business on making number plates should know the correct rules?

Dunno brother, I'm all about UK plates anyway.

Outside the Casa Blanca, what a touch! Killin' it on these rims N8, didn't like the RS6s at all, they did nothing for your car, and I know your next set will probably top everything to touch this fine SB :wub:

don't sell them N8 lad, they look top banana your SB :wub:

im intrigued to what's next, you willing to tell ? :laugh:
still hoping to catch up with you, hopefully when nhn can sort my stuff out

sure they'll be epic :yes: me thinks you have an eye for detail lad.
some great cars on here, make BE look like a rep-mobile but still early days, not long paid for it so, saving the £££ for a bit but still pleased with the hibachi's