What locking wheel nuts for 19" BBS CH's?

RicoS3

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!
Reaction score
Simple question, so hoping for a simple answer please.

I've 19" BBS CH Black's and currently I have 4 A6 Black wheel nut covers on the standard nuts on each wheel. The locking wheel bolts came with the wheels (and removal tool), but I'm yet to find Black covers for them.

Is it as simple as buying replacement A6 replacement locking wheel nuts and removal tool from Audi? Then I can use the 4 locking wheel nut covers in Black that came with the others?

I've checked the A6 brochure and they do 19 x 8J on the A6, but I can't see offsets. The CH's are ET50. If you're wondering why I'm banging on about A6's, Stoke Audi was the only place I could find Black wheel nut covers and they were only "available" for an A6. Anyone help me out?

I got a full set of covers including the round ones for lockers from TPS (admittedly silver but they may be able to sort you out the black ones so could be worth a call)

Nice, TPS, forgot about them. Cheers.

Aint got ETKA atm but the caps are about about 16p each and you get ones for lockers and ones for normal bolts.

Aint got ETKA atm but the caps are about about 16p each and you get ones for lockers and ones for normal bolts.

I've got all the caps bud, just need 4 x new locking bolts to fit the A6 caps I've got.

On another note, surely if you have aftermarket alloys, don't you need new wheel nuts as the seating is different on the BBS's i.e. tapered seat instead of radius:shrug:

Hhhmmm. :unsure:

I originally had CK's and got a set of bolts and locking nuts from Rimstyle. My original Audi caps went back on including the locking nut cover. Bought the CH's off a mate and used his bolts and locking nuts as supplied by Rimstyle also. Result, caps don't fit over locking nuts. :uhm:

Might call Rimstyle...

RicoS3, did you manage to source a wheel nut cover for you locking wheel nut?

I've currently got the same problem with the locking wheel nuts on my wife's 19" cks!

Reactions: Shez
McGards now do suitable locking bolts with a black head, so no black cap required to make them match :o.k:

They would certainly do the job, BUT I've no idea which ones I would need?

Ps they are for my wife's Seat Leon, and not an A3 or S3!

Check when ordering, but if you're not running spacers I believe it will be part number 27181SUB.

thanks mate, will check with them and see about ordering up a set