What mods are acceptable on an A3?

wheels, lowering (to a certain extent), and MAYBE a body kit but it all must look OEM imo

RS3 badges on SE spec cars
Fake exit double pipe exhausts
Stolen Silver wing mirrors
Neons
Angel eyes headlight
Lexus style rear lights
Lambo doors

No doubt!
:salute:

Subtle styling is the key. Best combined with that "oh, what's that?" factor!

A fit woman in passenger seat or back seat :sly:

HONDA Civic front end.
Cossie whale tale.
TSW Venoms.
Cherry Bomb back box

NO mods are acceptable. If you put as much as an air freshner in your car you have modded your car, invalidated the warrenty and turned into cider drinking yob who likes to hang around in bus stops screaming "are ya callin mi mam a slag?"

hehe, that reminds me of this weekend when a modded up 206 pulled out in front of me. It's boot suddenly opened up and I was thinking 'oh dear he better pull over and close it', turns out he opened it on purpose to show off this 2 gigantic speakers in the boot and was driving around with a boot wide open like a giant spoiler.

hehe, that reminds me of this weekend when a modded up 206 pulled out in front of me. It's boot suddenly opened up and I was thinking 'oh dear he better pull over and close it', turns out he opened it on purpose to show off this 2 gigantic speakers in the boot and was driving around with a boot wide open like a giant spoiler.

PSML :lmfao:

Genius!!! - What would the world be like without these ppl to brighten up our day?

Whatever the hell you want to do I guess.

Me personally I would never go any further than a nice set of wheels, slight lowering and other very subtle body mods!

NO mods are acceptable. If you put as much as an air freshner in your car you have modded your car, invalidated the warrenty and turned into cider drinking yob who likes to hang around in bus stops screaming "are ya callin mi mam a slag?"

What are ya saying about me mam like?
:angrymod:

OT- hows your quest for a remap coming along GlasgowRangers?

Just finished my sisters fiesta:

2410873946_07d46f0221.jpg

Bad news - saw an N reg Nova today on the M4 heading east bound - and yes, it had the new style LED DRLS from the facelift - it looked total pants.

Mods I would have.

Big Brakes
Go faster engine mods.
Suspension, not too low.
Wheels, nothing too wacky, CHs, RS4, BBS crosswire variants.

In seriousness I'd have:

320bhp worth of engine mod's - Check
Springs and ARB's - Check
Spacers - Check
Facelift tail lights - check
Big Brakes - Dream
19" CH or CK BBS wheels - Dream
Exhaust - Dream