What possesses these hillwalkers?

im into hillwalking myself, albeit fairly newish to it in the last few years.....
personally i think if you are going to try any of the munros or wainwrights at this time of year you need proper experience and gear, otherwise its just daft and you're putting the rescuers lives in danger.....

i'll stick to my yorkshire dales for now and do ben nevis early summer, an acceptable time to walk such a mountain.

Reactions: Phil-1 and Sandra
If only everyone had the same responsible attitude as yourself.
Yeah it’s just crazy at this time of year, the worst forecast we’ve had this year for snow and there like “I know let’s do a Munro”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
I was a mountain/Hill Walker until a car accident. I would never go out without the proper kit and know how.

Reactions: MattSedg
I was a mountain/Hill Walker until a car accident. I would never go out without the proper kit and know how.

where did you walks take you?

and sorry to hear about your accident

Mainly the Lakes and Scotland. Loved winter wild camping

at the moment im on a bit of a mission to do all the Yorkshire Dales peaks that are over 2000ft, 17/39 so far!
then i suppose i'll be onto the lakes, only done old man of coniston, so it will be nice to get out of boggy yorkshire!

bet camping in scotland was brill

Reactions: Ghost
at the moment im on a bit of a mission to do all the Yorkshire Dales peaks that are over 2000ft, 17/39 so far!
then i suppose i'll be onto the lakes, only done old man of coniston, so it will be nice to get out of boggy yorkshire!

bet camping in scotland was brill

The best winter camping I did was one January in the lakes at the lake near Great Gable. Woke up with 2 foot of snow on the tent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg