What size spacers are on this S3?

Doesn't look like it has any, but most people tend to fit 12-15mm or 24/30mm track widening on each axle.

It def looks like it has spacers to me. And yeah s3's do look good with them. And when I finally get around to putting mine on I think il go for the 12-15 combo as mentioned above.

That inside pic showing the RNS-E is it not, is that not touch screen? And I wonder what a cam bucket is..

Thanks guys :) So 12mm, 15mm rear?Guessing Forge are the way to go?
I'm still uncertain on black wheels on a white car, but it's given me a couple of ideas, and defo like the H&R look :)

I've got a 3 door s3 and I've got the racemax spacers ( hubcentric ) 10mm front 12mm rear perfect for me talk to graeme at gnj Motorsport he will sort you out

I've got a 3 door s3 and I've got the racemax spacers ( hubcentric ) 10mm front 12mm rear perfect for me talk to graeme at gnj Motorsport he will sort you out

Sounds, good to me :) Do you have any pics? :)

Thanks guys :) So 12mm, 15mm rear?Guessing Forge are the way to go?
I'm still uncertain on black wheels on a white car, but it's given me a couple of ideas, and defo like the H&R look :)
I plan to go H&R myself.

If your car is lowered or thinking of lowering it, be careful when choosing size of spacers. Going too big will cause rubbing, even with the rear arch screw removed, especially with people in the back.

Of course this all depends on how low you are.

Hence, wondering what size that car has fitted I posted :) I'm going H&R's this month, want it to be subtle for sure. Need to see some pics of lowered S3's on 18's and different size spacers. Do you have a pic of your car, I could see? Thanks

I fitted H&R Trak+ spacers yesterday to my S3, what a difference to the look of the car!
Put 12mm rear and 10 mm on the front. Cars also lowered on H&R springs.
Got the spacers from DPM performance

Reactions: s3_trev
I fitted H&R Trak+ spacers yesterday to my S3, what a difference to the look of the car!

pics pics pics pi...lol

I have H&R spacers 10 front 12 rear and lowered on H&R coilovers lowered pretty low rears fully wound down and tyres are tucked about 5mm to 10mm into the arches looks so good don't get rubbing unless I load the car up and take a dip to quick.

That would be my recommendation for a conservative setup to avoid any rubbing.