what tyres do i need!!!!

a3-se

audi a3-se
Reaction score
hi all ive got an audi a3 se 52reg and ive recently put some old style replica rs8 alloys on it.i want to lower it but it looks like the arch is going to catch on the tyres. the tyres i have got on the wheels are 225/40/18 can any body help me, do i need to change my tyres any help would be appreciated thanks.

also does any body know what website i can go onto to get some lowwering springs. and what it the lowest springs available thanks

Who told you they were RS8 alloys, there is no such thing.

What width are the wheels too would be a help :) Mines dropped 40mm on the same tyres as you have and its fine...loads of room left.

Search on here for lowering kits - there are LOADS of them....depending on how much cash you have depends on what you get. I have a Wietec Ultra GT kit on mine and its nice.

Lowest springs you can get would be coilovers...but budget in for a new front anti roll bar as your drive shaft will hump it when you go low.

thanks a3 tom and im sure they are rs8 alloys i put it in google and my alloys come up so not sure thanks anyway

Drop the R,....the wheels are S8 alloys and will be a replica I would have thought.