OZ MSW 26 - 18"

Simon L

Gold Supporter
19" of unrivalled perfection...........:whistle2:

hdr_1438283576557-1_zpsvele64hz.jpg

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
I've been thinking about AEZ straight dark but I get the feeling they would suit a bigger saloon better than a SB. Would also like to see some ideas!

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Av got them circular ones with 4 bolts in the middle lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter

Sug

Advan racing RZ less than 7kg a corner. Will mount them as soon I get some springs

Relliott6879

Genuine Audi 16s, refurbed by TWS and running 205/55/16 winter tyres. Judging by our delightful Glaswegian climate, I might just get the 18s back on for one afternoon in late August. :disappointed:

20151115_132800_zpswctewwx9.jpg

Marc18

image.jpeg

Zcw v10 at the moment

thebluefox

A lot of you have gone for wheels that are very similar to the standard design, which I find quite interesting!

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Someone's nicked one of yer bolts mate !!

It's got 5 bolts??? really lol l must have been thinking about the amount of cans l had in the fridge whilst posting lol

Simon L

Gold Supporter
It's got 5 bolts??? really lol l must have been thinking about the amount of cans l had in the fridge whilst posting lol

If you'd counted them after 4 buds you could have ended up with 10 mate!! lol

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User

Haha surely that would be a 6 pack ?

naughts4187

Awwww there lush wheels! I bet they cost at far amount?
Not too bad mate with tyres they RRP at just over £2k. They'll actually be coming up for sale whenever I decide to chop the S3 in this year. Form an orderly queue... I've got 3 people who want them already on the forum!

Relliott6879

AUDI OEM Rotors Silver in 8x18 ET50 with Dunlop Sport Winter 3D (from an old RS3 8P)
View attachment 78981

Or AUDI OEM Rotors Black mat in 7.5x18 ET51 with Bridgestone Potenza
View attachment 78984

Personal taste, obviously, but I massively prefer the silver ones. Rotors seem to get a bit of a slating these days, but I think they're something of a timeless classic in Audi circles, I've never seen them on any Audi and not suit it yet.

steelfish

Swapped onto these 19s today. I do have these advertised as I seem to have a lot of wantage for some BBS or Team Dynamics. Can't decide whether I like 18s or 19s better, OEM look or aftermarket look.

Attachments

• F10A5515.jpg
    F10A5515.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 768

RO65ERS

@RedS3Reilly LOVE them! very very similar to the Vossen CVT. Are the bola zzr "replicas" or their own genuine wheel?i also imagine, they have aa lower price tag to the vossen?

What spec are they

19"
ET 42? spacers?
8.5? 9.5?

any issues?

id love the black ones myself...

Last edited:

Marc18

Show wheels on now

image.jpeg

MA3RC

VCDS Map User