What would YOU do?

....in her left eye?

I would have aimed for her left eye, and rather then hers which I'd imagine was more like a spray, make sure yours was like a flem ball.

Last edited:
Wicked! Nice big amount of grolly!

PMSL, would have loved to have seen her face Mwaaaahhhh

" Sorry love, it was my fault, I can understand why you might be cross..........Oh by the way, does this smell like Cloroform to you ??..."

my response:

'your a fiesty one. fancy a shag?'

totally turns the conversation around. she'd most deffo walk away. although, you are pretty sexy so maybe she'd have said yes

lol, Ads Ads Ads! It only ever happens to you!!!!! Ive never laughed so much! You know how to attract 'em eh!!!

Spitting, either male or female is disgusting and so wrong. But why didnt you just put the window up when her head was well and truly in!!! She'd have moved pretty quick. Her poor kids, they must havepicked up what she was doing, yuk! Nice role model there lady!

I agree with a few who said you should have just got out as she approached as I bet she would have turned on her heels!

Hittings wrong too but they way you retaliated is like being back in school lol, did you play marbles afterwards!!!!

So I take it theres no dinner date! or gym meeting with her! Seriously I think you were pretty well restrained esp with her kids being there.

Daft stuff only ever happens to you, lets see what happens next in your life......... lol