What would you do?

Buzzer

Reaction score
Ok guys, I have eibach springs fitted and they are very comfy and improved handling.

Iv changed the dog one a couple of weeks ago and also found an improvement.
Then I got an offer of some blistein rear springs and couldn't resist.
Next purchase is going to be a R32 arb.
But what else would you advise as my next handling upgrade(looking out for decent front shocks)
I want to have a comfy enough daily drive and a capable car on the track which will
be about twice a year.

Hubcentric Wheel spacers...nice one.

and

Bushes... unless yours are ok. These will give better rise as opposed to handling.

I already have the 20mm h&r spacers on the back and 15 on the front. What's bushes would you reccomend ?

Buzzer hows your car sitting now since you got the Eibachs fitted, is it much lower?

It's lower, but not too low. Still perfect for speed bumps and better handling. Iv dome pic in the members/intro section

Why dont u get a full suspension set of powerflex bushes for the whole car and replace them will help alot and u won't ever need to replace them lol I want to do mine in the future !

My car is rebushed, mostly with poly but a couple oem. Gives a more connected ride in the sense you feel the road,bumps etc alot more, gets rid of the floatyness the standard car has, slightly stiffens things up, hence better handling.

I think it was redline magazime that had a mk1 TT as a project and in fully poly bushing the car with proflex bushes they gqined something like 2 seconds a lap on whatever track it was.

It's lower, but not too low. Still perfect for speed bumps and better handling. Iv dome pic in the members/intro section

Aye I seen your pictures of your car back in October when you fitted them I was just wondering if they had got any lower with them being on the car from then!