What would you do?!

pea.

Reaction score
You may have seen a couple of my threads-
I'm after a full set of mats for my A3 quattro-
Finally got round to calling Audi today and i've got two options-
Both are obviously Audi sets-

One set are velour and i'm told that these were the exact ones that would have come with it... £70.10

The other, are a lower quality coarser material, still fitted but just a cheaper option... £26.99

What you think? My cars a 99 T reg with 119k, is it worth spending the money on?
I am honestly 100% on the fence

They're both from audi tho lol, tbh id just get the cheap ones - 70 quid for a few bits of material that ur going to get dirty and waste is a bit much

i ordered 2 fronts for £40 from audi.. so if your 2 back mats are not too bad thats another option

Unfortunately I have no matts at all! Front or rear!!!
Just to clarify, both are Audi, just think the velour ones came with the higher spec models-

How long do you intend keeping the car for? If you're going to sell it in the next few months, go with the cheap ones or try and get them cheaper used off eBay. If you're going to keep it for the next year or two, I'd go with the £70 set. That's what I'd do anyway!

Buy the nice velour ones for the front, and the cheap ones for the back! :o.k:

Last time i went to Audi they didnt have any of the nice ones so i still dont have a drivers mat.

I had the cheap ones ordered in as i was told it was near impossible to get the origanal mats, they arnt that nice, there not a colour match and the fitment isnt great, i decided not to take them when i saw them, but for the money if your just after a set of fitting (and they do fit well but not as good as the proper ones) there well worth it, the drivers side has a heel pad and an audi logo, plus they have the fixing poppers (front only). I only need a new drivers one myself and luck would have it that my Audi garage has managed to get hold of a set of front mats, £48 mind you

Thanks for your opinions people, it's done now, ordered the black velour...
I'm absolutely loving the car and felt like getting it a Christmas present!

CAN'T WAIT!!!