What wouldn't you do for £10million??

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Inspired by a recent survey......

What wouldn't you do for £10million??

If i'm really honest with myself... If I was faced with £10million I think I'd do pretty much anything, apart from killing someone. :ermm:

i cant think of anything apart from the obvious but as 10 million is enough money for a lifetime 5 mins or less or wrongness for a whole lifetime of financial freedom i think id have to be worth it.

I'm generaly open minded, I think i'd do most things.
But i guess it all depends on the possibility of being caught or what punishment you would receive for doing the act to get the money.

Couldn't kill someone i don't think

And i don't think i'd wanna have sex with a guy for that either :\ i don't think any amount could swing me that way!

I wouldn't sell my copy of gt5.....

I'd do someone in for 10 mill if they were an orrible sod... Like hitler.

well anything illegal is probably a bit silly as ud end up in prison most likely depending on the seriousness of the crime. i think the idea was more down the dirty n nasty trail lol

Im a believer of what goes around comes around, so doing something bad for the money may bring you happiness, but i think it would bring alot of bad as well being 'dirty money'....

Didnt used to think like that, but im older and wiser now, and seen a lot of bad things happen, so probably wouldnt do the bad, however, theres alot of things I would probably would do....lol

Ok ok.... we're getting no real anwers here.

Make a suggestion of something to do for £10m, the next person has to answer saying if they'd do it or not, and then they post a question of their own for the next person... and so on.

I'll go first, starting gently...

Would you eat a small piece of rare meat that you know had a tapeworm egg in it?

Would you eat a small piece of rare meat that you know had a tapeworm egg in it?

Yes as long as i can have salt with it. :thumbsup:

Would you eat pig sh*t and wash it down with some horse semen ala jackass??

Probably not...

Would you run across a busy motorway naked in freezing conditions...and on the condition you survive you get £10 mill!!

Easily yes.

Would you let a trouser'less tramp sit on your face for 5 minutes?

yeh f**k it. ill just clean my face for 5 hours straight afterwards.

would you go into ur place of work naked with a pink bandana around ur neck singing YMCA wearing a butt plug?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh **** it. ill just clean my face for 5 hours straight afterwards.

would you go into ur place of work naked with a pink bandana around ur neck singing YMCA wearing a butt plug?

We have a guy that does this on Friday's.....

I jest of course!!! It's Tuesday's....:ermm:

yeh **** it. ill just clean my face for 5 hours straight afterwards.

I would.
And if anyone is willing to offer me £10m to do it, please make it tomorrow because hardly anyone will be in.

Would you drink a glass full of someone else's vomit?

back scuttle Wagbo? i'd have to have a strict list of 'to do's' before contemplating this, starting with a bath and make up remover.....so initially it's a non viable option.....with potential

I wouldn't let a car run over my ****. I would for £11 million of course

EDIT: I'm a cripple, and read the question wrong, and can't spell either.

Last edited:
why not? surely it's easier to stitch up someones **** than to unstitch it after 'said' length of time

I would. And I'd be the one driving it at the time. Because I can. :whistle2:

hahahahaha! I'm glad I haven't introduced you to my wife then, she'll be allover you like a rash!

I wouldn't suck a gangrenous toe either.

But I also wouldn't snog my mum or dad. No amount of money could make me, erghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok ok.... we're getting no real anwers here.

Make a suggestion of something to do for £10m, the next person has to answer saying if they'd do it or not, and then they post a question of their own for the next person... and so on.

I'll go first, starting gently...

thought the thread took a new direction with this post? lol

i won't back scuttle Wagbo (the child of Wagner and Mary - X

Im sorry Tim but all credibility you used to have has now gone straight out the window, i thought all 'sheffielders' were a bit tough, now i find out you watch the x factor WTF is that all about!! :)

Thinking along the lines of Aythrees perverted mind....:laugh:

For £10m, would you stick your tongue down the throat of Veronica Moser after she has just finished filming her latest video?

Off you go, find her on google images......
(best not if you are at work though)

For £10m, would you stick your tongue down the throat of Veronica Moser after she has just finished filming her latest video?

That is, quite literally, some sick sh1t to ask!!!

And yes I would. :undwech:

Off you go, find her on google images......
(best not if you are at work though)

Uh oh, I just did exactly that...

wouldnt kill someone do someone of the opposite sex or a family memeber, wouldnt do an animal either