What's an S6 sport pack on the allroad?

rob0904

Reaction score
As the title, what is an S6 sport pack on an allroad or is it something the seller has made up?

Thanks

Yeah, I couldn't find anything about it. Was Hoping it was something fun like sports diff or s6 interior but seems it's just a badge on the back haha

Only thing I can think of are the super sports seats which on the A6 have the sline logo rather than the S6 logo.

If you buy the car for god sake take the S6 badge off the car.....

Haha I know, it's got a silver s6 badge not the red one. It's defo got comfort seats in it. So I'm at a loss as what it could be. I have asked to see the sales receipt which will state what options it's got. If they've still got it.

Last edited:
Yeah, you seen it on eBay too hahaha

It's had a few bits added to it from standard, it does look smart but then the s6 sport pack is a bit miss leading. And not sure on the business media pack it mentions for free updates for life.

I think after contacting the seller they may of be misled as he replied about how the s6 pack explained to him. I asked for the list of options and he couldnt or wouldn't show me them on any document.

ha ha.... what a load of BS.

It's a decent looking car, but the entry level 245PS TDI Allroad with a couple of interesting extras, then an S6 badge and some heavily spaced aftermarket wheels...

Even the "Sport" (S-Line) Allroad should have LED headlights, Sports seats and sills... and if he was going to do the fake S6 thing properly then he should have started with the S6 pedals, sills and steering wheel, but that's >£1000 of hardware so probably not worth the investment: hell even my old A4 TDI quattro Sport had an aftermarket S-Line body kit, genuine S4 alloys, R8 RBMFSW and RS4 pedals (and an S4 RARB), but there's no way I was even going to put an S-Line badge on it...

That said: if we give him credit for genuinely having the tech pack and if the aftermarket wheels are good quality, then the mileage and spec adjusted valuation opens up quite a lot: from £12,900 (poor) /£15,200 (good) for a non-adjusted private sale to £9,800-£18,200... I guess the wider range is due to the high-ish spec, but higher mileage, so it will depend on how well the car has worn those miles and how good the service history is (i.e. for 20,000/year, it probably ought to have 2x services a year!)... and for a 5 yr old car, they may or may not be Audi services.

I think he's been sold a bit of a line.... but if it was standard and very good condition his trade in value is only going to be max 11k.

Someone much of tweaked the suspension setting, added the wheels and a front splitter.

If it was cheaper I might have a proper look but it's a bit too much and he doesn't want to lower his price.

I would of liked a bitdi but their just a bit too much out of my price range.