Whats he done now?

unkle

Beer God
Reaction score
I see Aythreee's has been banned, how come?

Yet again, he just doesnt learn does he.

That would depend what you use it for, personally I come here to discuss cars mostly, not a chat room.

I noticed he was banned this morning actually and was curious as to what has done now haha

You know what I mean.

I know. But you have to admit, he does bring a lot of humour to the website too. And the thread he was banned in was actually discussing cars too, it wasn't one of his typical threads :laugh:

I know. But you have to admit, he does bring a lot of humour to the website too.

He does of which I've enjoyed & so do others, which does lighten the load for some people with stressful days.

BUT, there is the other part he also brings to the site, which people do get fedup reading regardless if they have a choice or not.

I see Aythreee's has been banned, how come?

I'm still trying fully understand that one myself. Forced me to go out and get some fresh air though. :happy:
Every cloud....

Yet again, he just doesnt learn does he.

That would depend what you use it for, personally I come here to discuss cars mostly, not a chat room.

BUT, there is the other part he also brings to the site, which people do get fedup reading regardless if they have a choice or not.

:lazy:

And there is your reason why, it was so out of character the mods thought his account had been hacked :laugh:

It had been hacked. I did nothing. No one saw me do anything. They can't prove a thing. :whistle2:

And the thread he was banned in was actually discussing cars

Shhhh... I've got a reputation to think about. :sly:

Oh back are you! Was you sent to the ASN naughty step to think about your actions?

Jo was just telling me last night how much he missed you fella!!

Cue "guess whose back, aythrees back, hes back blah blah blah!!"

I sure was. :Flush:

I spent a few hours over on vagoc.... but apart from Auldreekie, its pretty dry and bland over there.
A poor man's ASN.

lol, and you almost started it again there too lol! Ah trouble follows you around eh!

Now lets start a funny thread.........

Maybe just sometimes it may be worth turning the other cheek!!!!

I agree though, its pretty quiet over there, doesnt seem much going on too often. Much prefer it here hence I hardly ever go anywhere else!!!

Last edited:
Are you the mr tickle of the Audi world?

Not quite.

alien-hand.jpg

Nice pic, you look better by the day ;)

Clearly... There is nothing better than a bit of Alfresco lovin... A bench outside a Waitrose @ 3AM springs to mind...:whistle:

Haha, so glad I checked that link through my phone and not Uni/work computers. So funny. I had no idea that there were various branches of Nudists. I need to seek out the small and hairy nudists I feel.