whats it do?

mikerd4

Reaction score
Just found a button on the door pillar on the drivers side. Noty sure what it does? Pic of a car and like radio waves coming out of it?

Yea basically if you leave a pet in the car press the button to stop the alarm going off.

in case you leave a family member in the car - the movement will activate the alarm! Learnt the hard way 2 weeks ago!!! :(

1ndy said:
in case you leave a family member in the car - the movement will activate the alarm! Learnt the hard way 2 weeks ago!!! :(

You must have ****** your pants then, when the siren was going off!, it's about as loud as my alarm clock on 'LO' setting.

LOL - I was taking a **** around the corner and wondered whos pathetic alarm was going off!!!!

ROFL

Is it that bad? I haven't heard it yet (I should be thankful I suppose). I think I'll give it a try tomorrow & see/hear.

Not having children or pets I leave mine on all the time, but how do you know when it is on/off as mine has no indicator of this. Is there a bulb in the switch?
Cheers
R

yep, theres a tiny LED in the button that illuminates when the sensors are de-activated.

Thanks mad

Just pulled mine apart out of curiousity as no signs of life/light.

Am I right in thinking the tiny white boxes are the leds, or have I got a mis matched unit?

DSC01347.jpg

Cheers, Rich.

i'd say so, I didnt know there were 2 though.... 1 of those should tie in with a window in the button cap.

Looks like a new unit needed then, but since I've survived with no light for about 5 years, I won't rush out and buy one.
Ta, Rich

jojo said:
2 lights, one to show its active or not, the other to light it up at night time.

doh, of course. That makes sense... :keule: