Whats next

Chris Lomax

Reaction score
Currently running a 200bhp A3 2.0TDi sport. Big hybrid turbo. Upgraded clutch and SM fly wheel. K&N intercooler. Forge hoses.
The question is what to do next amd the best way of doing it. And can anyone recomend someone in the north west of England
1. brakes. Just disk upgrades or go the whole hog and upgrade the calipers?
2. Intercooler is the Forge one the only way to go?
3. Suspension?
4. Whats the best exhaust out there and is it worth changing the whole thing or just binning the cat

R32 brakes. S3 intercooler. Eibach Sportline springs and Blistein shocks and full Milltek

With the r32 brakes and 3 intercooler is there any mods to do are do they bolt straight on

Also has anyone else got a sm fly wheel. I seem to be getting a strange shudder thru the car when its under load. Is this normal.

Your running all that power with stock brakes! That's brave, the standard brakes suck. My first port of call would be to get a new braking system and then suspension. If i ever go 200+bhp, i'm going for Q7 6 pots, best brakes i've ever used.

i got the smf from darkside theres a little bit of rattle but no shudder and s3 intercooler would do your job darkside do them as well .a
as for whats next for you how about egr delete injectors watermeth kit lsd custom map the list is endless enjoy your car