Whats the best cam for around £100

mugshot

Reaction score
Now I have a new car and because I do around 90 miles a day travel for work, I have decided to go for a front cam...the question is which one is best for around £100 and what should I look for in a cam? Any help will be much appreciated.

Very new to the forum. Just purchased a mini 0806 for less than £100. Getting it fitted Weds so can hopefully share my findings in due coarse

A bit late to the party, but +1 for the Drivepro 200. Its a real fit and forget solution.

I've been running a Eprance 1080 for around a year and love it. Cheap to buy, easy to set up and the night quality is actually really decent

I am also looking for a discreet camera that can be fit behind the mirror and out the way.
The drivepro 200 looks ok and you can get a discreet mount off eBay that mounts it very close to the window instead of the large suction mount.
The Möbius action camera gets good reviews.
Also the A119 wedge shape camera is newer and an upgrade from the A118 looks good.

Ideally want a good night vision as most will be decent during the day now.
There are just so many copies out there now and mixed reviews makes it hard to make a decision.

Reactions: ammo-mcr