Whats the best goal you have ever seen?

silver75

Big Ron
Was having this debate today, for me it was Zidanes volley agains Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Final a couple of years ago

4.jpg
:cool:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5193769843458973436&q=zidane+goal+champions+league+final
I could watch this over and over :anbet:

Other candidates, Maradonna taking on the whole England team at the Mexico world cup, and of course that Bergkamp goal

Rev-head

Celtic were Playing Dundee Utd 1997 Coca Cola final Andreas Thom from the the centre spot 90mins gone route 1 through the whole team and scores never forget it :anbet:

skanky

juninho pernambucano free kick for lyon, about 50 yards out from goal :)
got a vid of it somewhere.

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
This is a strange one not so much it was the best goal , but more for wot it ment Harald Brattbakks goal against St johnstone to stop rangers getting ten in a row, larsson with the first and harold with the second!
Ten years of pain, a week of agony and 78 minutes of torture were forgotten as the speedy Norwegian made perfect contact with Jackie McNamara's low cross.
In that instant, nightmarish thoughts of "10 in a row" vanished, a stadium erupted, bedlam ensued. Grown men cried with joy. Utter, utter ecstasy.:footy:

TDI

Roberto carlos for brazil, i can only describe it as a thunder bolt!!! not sure which world cup maybe in Japan. i think zizi's goal was special as well though. Also a few nice goals in the world cup this year. Joe Coles goal, as well as a few from the argy boys :-0