Whats the best goal you have ever seen?

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Was having this debate today, for me it was Zidanes volley agains Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Final a couple of years ago

4.jpg
:cool:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5193769843458973436&q=zidane+goal+champions+league+final
I could watch this over and over :anbet:

Other candidates, Maradonna taking on the whole England team at the Mexico world cup, and of course that Bergkamp goal

Celtic were Playing Dundee Utd 1997 Coca Cola final Andreas Thom from the the centre spot 90mins gone route 1 through the whole team and scores never forget it :anbet:

juninho pernambucano free kick for lyon, about 50 yards out from goal :)
got a vid of it somewhere.

This is a strange one not so much it was the best goal , but more for wot it ment Harald Brattbakks goal against St johnstone to stop rangers getting ten in a row, larsson with the first and harold with the second!
Ten years of pain, a week of agony and 78 minutes of torture were forgotten as the speedy Norwegian made perfect contact with Jackie McNamara's low cross.
In that instant, nightmarish thoughts of "10 in a row" vanished, a stadium erupted, bedlam ensued. Grown men cried with joy. Utter, utter ecstasy.:footy:

Roberto carlos for brazil, i can only describe it as a thunder bolt!!! not sure which world cup maybe in Japan. i think zizi's goal was special as well though. Also a few nice goals in the world cup this year. Joe Coles goal, as well as a few from the argy boys :-0