Whats the fastest car you've driven?

Are you a member of the lance register Gazzor?
Im in the process of getting an evo V.
So if you are i may see you at some meets etc.

It's pretty similar performance between my s3 and a 350-380bhp evo ,the s3 puts the power down really well.I just like the fact that no-one expects the s3 to be quick and it's fairly subtle.Evo's with good mods are really a performance bargain.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you a member of the lance register Gazzor?
Im in the process of getting an evo V.
So if you are i may see you at some meets etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep I am on the MLR and do quite a few meets so I will more than likely meet you soon, good luck with the v, they are getting quite rare now as there is no model report and therefore they can not import any more at the moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif watch out for brakes and clutches and knocks when turning, all good things to negoitiate your price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

RyanC have you got no exterior mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif, bit of a sleeper then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif show us some pics, and how did you get 360, intercooler, chip,cams,exhaust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif did you need to strenghthen the internals
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Looks standard apart from the exhaust and if you look really closely the Front mount Intercooler.
IHI turbo,manifold,downpipe,sports cat,exhaust,water injection,big front mount intercooler,panel filter with enlarged feed.Remap,Few other bits,standard internals.i did see 367bhp with a cone filter but i prefer to run the standard airbox for the sake of 7bhp top end.
Good luck with the evo,nice car.

Lovely car Gazzor.

I think iv'e been winning in that model in Forza Motorsports. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif