Whats the most bizzare object you have ever hit?

gtdog

Reaction score
Website
www.premierseaschool.co.uk
I once managed to crash into a tank, on display outside the D Day museium in Portsmouth,on another occasion I reversed into a light aircraft that was under repair. Whats the most bizzare thing you have pranged?

I ran over a packet of biscuits. It was awful. Had to make do with a lemon slice.

With my previous car I hit a truck from the body shop that repaired my car afterwards...

Not really bizarre, but a bit weird.

I hit a rabbit, literally knocking its head off and then a bird hit my windscreen within 5 seconds of one-another /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It was a bit weird.

I drove off with £800 pounds worth of computer RAM on the roof of my car, I then also managed to drive over it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

My boss at the time was not happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

I've never actually hit anything apart from other cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Christian

A sheep, pheasant.

Also killed 2 sheep that were asleep behind a dry stone wall as i went through it on my roof on the A54 between Buxton and Leek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif That was 1991 and the wall's still missing.

Jon.

Not bad! Two sheep and a wall in one go!
My best animal yet was a cat that went through the wheels of my dads MG TF that I had borrowed whilst he was on holiday!
Man that was the mother of all messes! Only the collar left that was recognisable! Hours with a toothbrush to get the bits out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif
But I am curious about the biscuits though?

I managed to reverse into a wall.

Not very bizzare you might think, but I was in an Audi Courtesy car at the time which was fitted with parking-distance control !!

Cost me £200 to get it repaired !

sidicks

Driving tests Hmm,
My youngest sister managed to park the car and examiner in the test centre reception (Threough the plate glass doors) on her first test. And on the second drove into the test centre wall on her way out to start her test!
She never tried again........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know I shouldn't but.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

My sister failed her driving test for 'endangering the life of a pedestrian'!! She was approaching a zebra crossing and saw an old couple getting near it so was worrying abouth them stepping out..she forgot to check the otherside of the road when someone else stepped onto the crossing and then informt of her and she didn't stop until it was to late!! She had shock, the DVLA tester had a bruised knee and the pedestrian wound up with a broken leg!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Foggy said:
I burst a pigeon when I hit it with the wing mirror of the S3 at about 90, was gutted, thought I might have dented the mirror because it folded right back, you know how much those alu mirrors are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Hit a pheasant in a Transit whilst driving into Newcastle on the A1M and that literally exploded.
It actually went under at first but I'm pretty sure it's neck got caught in the prop shaft and span it round because I heard a huge thump on the floor and then nothing but a ball of feathers in the rear view mirror

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif U are so bad Foggy!! Spare a thot for the poor mangled birds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Was on my way to dealer to sell my P1 (deal arranged the previous day) and I hit a muntjack deer. Was overtaking another car at the time so hit it in excess of 70-80mph.

The little fecker exploded like a meat hand grenade, head came clean off and smashed my wing mirror. Drove into Scooby dealership and half the workshop happened to be standing there. Blood, fur, everywhere, all over the windscreen etc.

****** expensive little ******* he was too, new rad, bumper, spoiler, bonnet, wing and wing mirror - £2500!

That has to be todays prize winner!
I didnt think it was poss to crash a milk float!
Were the stars still available to give that would be a five star for addmitting to it!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Come to think of it guys/girls,

Is it possible to change my identity as I don't want to be know as the one who crashed a milk float /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, Ferrari, Porsche yes, milk float don't think so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Their again it was a fast milk float (so be it in reverse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Chimera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif