What's this interior trim called?

Wu11ie

Reaction score
As title, this is the interior trim in my car but does anyone know what's it's official title is?

f51beadcc4d759d03a3cfe3efa5585a8.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

Alluminum fish scale, if you are looking to replace it with new genuine parts then don't bother, none of the parts are avalible from Audi, apparently they have gone over to Audi heritage which basically means if any are avalible the price just doubled, this trim was only avalible on the B6 as was replaced on the B7 by brushed aluminium, I had this fitted in my B6 but in the end I bought some cheap wooden look ones and had them hydro dipped in carbon affect.

Reactions: Wu11ie
It wears and marks quickly. I sanded mine down and lacquered etc for a brushed effect......much more modern/fresh looking in my opinion

Reactions: Wu11ie
Thanks guys, the trim is in perfect condition and I quite like it so I'm not looking to replace it, I'm new to everything Audi so just trying to find out what I actually have here :)

I've got it in my car. I really love it. I do like the S/RS carbon fibre too, but I prefer having the contrast of the silver. I'd really like my trim in a B7 RS4 with the Aluminium flat bottom wheel and gear knob.