Whats your Favourite Car TV Show?

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
So what's everybodys favourite car TV show?

Mine has to as follows:

Top Gear, Wheeler Dealers, Fast N' Load, Chasing Cars, Top Gear USA, Inside West Coast Customs, Desert Car Kings

Top Gear is the only one I watch with any regularity, Wheeler Dealers occasionally because the short guy winds me up, although Ed is a legend and as nice a bloke in real life as he appears on screen. Ooh, and that Overhaulin' when I'm really bored, love his creations, just the rest of it that winds me up!

Top Gear is the only one bI really watch these days, though Ice road truckers is great(not quite cars I know) ;)

Top Gear is the only regular car programme I watch, and it's starting to get a bit same old, same old.

Top gear all the way. I'll watch fith gear if nothing else is on.

Top Gear is the only regular car programme I watch, and it's starting to get a bit same old, same old.

same here... it follows a standard format, and some of the comparison tests are just stupid... it has become more about entertainment rather than cars. I gave up watching it 2 years ago and I used to watch religiously before that and in the 90's. Wheeler dealers is more up my street. Mike Brewer is a great guy, he helped me source my dream Audi a few years ago.

wheeler dealer is more educative and there is alot that i have learnt from watching it.
try doing a fraction of what Clarckson does on tv and it would land you in jail.

TopGear for the entertainment value, Fifth Gear for the more realistic/affordable comparisons/buying advice and Wheeler Dealers when its not repeating one that i haven't already seen.

I do like overhaulin' but im not overly keen on most of the cars they put through as i am not a massive american canal barge enthusiast haha. Inside west coast customs is almost on par really again because not all cars they do are to my taste, but these are something i would watch if i was bored.

I used to like a programme called 'A car is born' where you would get to see a build from start to finish, much like wheeler dealers but much more in depth.

Lastly, although not technically car programmes but something i like to watch Traffic Cops/Police Interceptors/Road Wars too.